the thread about nothing...

i don't know why but this made me laugh 
laugh.gif

Man poutine is probably the creme dela creme of all things potatoes :pimp: :pimp: :evil:

I would take a bath in this stuff if I could :nthat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shepard's pie :pimp: Anything with meat and potatoes is automatic for me

potato and cheese is a match made in heaven.

I need to research some good cheese. My cheese game is lacking to say the least

Never eem had poutine..I know im missing out though :smh:

Last edited:
I'm not big on cheese by itself by those little Cracker Barrel brand packaged slices go hard

good cheese >>>>>

I just wish we could get some good cheese for cheap here like in Europe.

Damn politicians with that price control :smh:

I'm not big on cheese by itself by those little Cracker Barrel brand packaged slices go hard

I can legit just eat slices of sharp cheddar from tillamook..never had Cracker Barrel though

Im making poutine soon, have no choice now :lol:

Those experation dates explain a lot. I still don't eat stuff past any date though out of sheer worry ness.

Those experation dates explain a lot. I still don't eat stuff past any date though out of sheer worry ness.
http://lifehacker.com/5921708/what-do-these-expiration-dates-on-my-food-really-mean

• Sell By: This date tells the store how long to keep the item on their shelves. If it reaches the date before its sold, the store will pull it from the shelves. It represents the last day the food is at its peak quality of freshness, taste, and consistency. It will still be safe to eat after the Sell By date (how long? See the section below).
  • Best If Used By: Again, this merely refers to when the quality of the item starts to go downhill. Generally, you may notice a difference in taste or consistency after that date, but it will still be safe to eat. For example, sour cream may become a bit more sour, or peanut butter may start to experience some harmless oil separation in the bottle.
  • Use By: Yep, you guessed it—this is pretty much the same as "Best Used By". The Use By date is when the product loses its peak quality. It's still safe to eat for a little while.

Guy I'm friends with on FB is making them and posting on a page he created.

The horrible spelling and way the words are written are an ongoing internets maymay.

I've had some potatoes in my fridge since like October :\

You can make alcohol from fermented potatoes, you know that right? You could have made better use out of that. I need to know all ways of the drank :lol:

'Shup LOT. I seen a lot of :smh: since last night. Had some comments but brain ain't formatted to answer right now :lol:.

....suppository :lol: you're a jerk Big J :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
On second thought....I'm a bad influence :lol: :smh:. Potatoes ARE great though.

enabler

:lol:. I'm not. I'm a tough love kinda person. Maybe I shouldn't joke so much and take it too lightly. I'd have to actually meet Rck2, to know what the appropriate level of joke should be. I'm sorry Rck2. My friend used to call me the devil sometimes when were out because I'd encourage him to commit semi vile acts, but nothing to get arrested for :lol:. It usually involves douchebag type moves involving women. But we don't do that as much anymore since we got older.

Back
Top Bottom