the thread about nothing...

I am convinced that home owners are the dumbest creatures to ever walk this earth. I deal with these idiots all day at work and it amazes me how they even have a job that could possibly allow them to afford a mortgage let alone sustain a life.

You gotta give specifics man :lol:

I'm so over shoes :lol: I have a storage full of shoes, no heat.

Wish I could find someone to just take them all of my hands for a bulk price :lol: :smh:

Hikaru Utada>>>>>Taylor Swift

tumblr_inline_mk6gaskoK71rsmecm.gif

you sound silly right now k.
--------------
Relax bae becuz
tumblr_lrhgcuuHzO1qe6ipro1_500.gif

Woke up a few mins ago looked for my phone so I can see what time it was
Glanced down and I seem to have thrown up from last night

I don't eem rememberr throwing up

Confirmed:A-, B+
Expecting:A-
ibh0ZkD8aQi7JS.gif

son, that wasn't a gif. that was a gotdamn short film.
:rofl:

Woke up and looked out the window like

No snow/ice scraper so I had to use a piece of a cardboard box to clear my car :x

I think if it wasn't for the highschool kids being on spring break (shout out to all you baby ballers in here) the adults would've gotten a snow day :smh:
I want to listen 808's in that weather. Dat full experience.

:lol: the hammer tho? I've had dreams where I'm slaughtering people who tried killing me but never with the gravity hammer. Might try to make myself dream that :pimp:

It was prty I'll. I think I was fighting zombies or something(idk I was watching walking dead last night) at one point i flipped it over n used the blade side :smokin

I'm prt sure i died at the end. Last thing I remember was a bunch of em all around n I was swinging the hammer, and it got to the point I couldnt swing anymore cause there was so many of em around me

My gf talkin bout making spaghetti squash tonight. Apparently this is spaghetti made from squash? Anyone had this before? Sounds disguisting. At least she paying for the groceries though. I scared her straight with that breakup talk.

Wife made this recently. It was Prty good

Hikaru Utada>>>>>Taylor Swift

tumblr_inline_mk6gaskoK71rsmecm.gif

you sound silly right now k.
Relax bae becuz
tumblr_lrhgcuuHzO1qe6ipro1_500.gif

tumblr_mk0ttzxjKp1s4k2ueo1_500.gif
tumblr_mjxbm5x8Ks1s02kibo1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_mjv6aaqGY11qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_mjxij3cyeW1qmom57o1_500.gif
tumblr_inline_mjtx1jYO9b1qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_mjxm590cMv1qz4rgp.gif