the thread about nothing...

Thank you.

Why people think discussing bowel movements to be interesting still confuses me. Make a Twitter account for all your toilet updates.

Thank you.

Why people think discussing bowel movements to be interesting still confuses me. Make a Twitter account for all your toilet updates.
Better yet, just keep those thoughts to yourself. 

Even social media doesn't deserve that brainlessness. 

Thank you.

Why You don't care about my bowl movements confuses me even more
Had a subway tuna for the past two days and now it's time for one to come out. Rip
nobody cares. and you're a fool for getting tuna..... at subway........... two days in a row.

Actually, I do care. 

I care about how stupid you are.

Edit: That came out super mean. I'm sorry.
tuna is all thati like from them *shrug*

584 unread posts.
13147171111285.jpg
hope everyone had a great weekend, if not then i hope you got some chill time or got important stuff done.

Last edited:
last rosario post, promise. never seen her as a blonde before, i like. :evil:

why they do her dirty like that? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Do you need help getting it to charge?
laugh.gif

Its plugged in and ive left it on charge for an hour
Still on 2%.
Galaxy s3
sick.gif
I googled your problem.

This seemed like the most useful link.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s3/199993-my-s3-wont-charge-all.html
Hey guys,

I went to Vodafone store today to test a different battery and charger as r3ddawn
suggested but the result was same. We tried a brand new battery with a new wall charger but still could not manage to bring the phone back alive. The problem was on the charging port of the device.

The interesting part was that the advisor told me they have received two other s3 with the same problem recently. So, we decided to send the phone to a Samsung repair centre.

The advisor told me the repaired phone will be back on Monday.

I will keep you updated.

Take care

a strong case for the button fly.

between 2002 and 2010, an estimated 17 616 patients presented to US ERs with trouser zip injuries to the genitals. the penis was almost always the only genital organ involved. zip injuries represented nearly one-fifth of all penile injuries. amongst adults, zips were the most frequent cause of penile injuries. annual zip-related genital injury incidence remained stable over the study period.

please.........stay safe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom