the thread about nothing...

I have to call Verizon tomorrow cause this is stupid, Internet has been slow all day and now this :smh:

I want more Taylor gifs

Or even an avy. :evil:

tumblr_mk6fyo7rIB1s02kibo1_500.gif
:evil:

tumblr_mjtxmsb63o1qejrr2o3_250.gif

tumblr_mjtnkkMbhb1s0e63zo9_250.gif
swiftgod reppin for LOT :smokin
tumblr_miss2k97ck1rcxmfmo1_500.gif
:wow:
tumblr_mk5bhdP5ut1r3ttjxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mjxd63Awrw1r59y31o1_500.gif

tumblr_mjrmo13VAh1s02kibo1_500.gif

I want more Taylor gifs

Or even an avy. :evil:

tumblr_inline_mjxm4hgmJq1qz4rgp.gif

Hikaru Utada>>>>>Taylor Swift

tumblr_inline_mk6gaskoK71rsmecm.gif

you sound silly right now k.
--------------

I have to call Verizon tomorrow cause this is stupid, Internet has been slow all day and now this :smh:

:x :smh:

my condolences.
-----------

pplz still use da aim?

All weekend I was trolling people on IG. Here are a couple of examples.

On Sunday I withdraw $200 and the ATM gave it to me in all 5 dollar bills.

Troll Karma? Troll gods work in mysterious ways.

Its been years since ive actively checked on sneaker prices and wow. The whole **** has changed up..the prices are out of control.

Last edited:
I once had a dream where me and my friends were fooling around, taking turns in a washing machine, then I stopped paying attention, soon I realized everyone left except for 1, I put him in a dryer with spikes.

woke up feeling like I killed an old friend :frown:

Good Morning LOT! Let's be great today. And if you can't, at least wash your ***.

Its been years since ive actively checked on sneaker prices and wow. The whole **** has changed up..the prices are out of control.

Man, who you tellin? I refuse. It's RD or bust, plain and simple.

I once had a dream where me and my friends were fooling around, taking turns in a washing machine, then I stopped paying attention, soon I realized everyone left except for 1, I put him in a dryer with spikes.

woke up feeling like I killed an old friend :frown:

Just checked the prices for some shoes since it was brought up.

:x ridiculous

Last edited:
I am convinced that home owners are the dumbest creatures to ever walk this earth. I deal with these idiots all day at work and it amazes me how they even have a job that could possibly allow them to afford a mortgage let alone sustain a life.

Back
Top Bottom