the thread about nothing...

My mouse pad finally came in :pimp:

Kinda vexed that I didn't line up the top properly and there a white stipe :smh: :lol:

Thought I did :smh:

im currently in college. i transferred to my current school in late 2011. this is the second college i attended

would it be kinda iffy if i transferred to another school? im looking for some in the city cause i wanna stay with some family over there
I wouldnt think so, all that really matters is that you graduate.

Whole wheat bread
sick.gif
Whole wheat anything
sick.gif
sick.gif

Whole wheat is alright with me. That's the only bread I buy. I can't stand white bread anymore.

The right kind of whole wheat bread makes a big difference. What brands have you tried?

ehhhh whole wheat is only good for toast and pizza sandwiches

the wheat bread subway uses is nice but it isnt 100 percent whole wheat

the thinner the better

Last edited:
Pretty cool... Thought the TAN fam might enjoy

http://www.thecrosbypress.com/2013/...&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=jackthreads

If Nike and Futurama ever decided to collaborate on an episode, they might have to steal these spaceship concepts from Ghica Popa. Because the Popa-rtist (see what we did there?) uses only the most well-known Nike profiles as the subjects of his celestial art, it’d surely be a hit amongst the sneakerhead viewing public.

From the Air Jordan III, to the Air Max 90 Infrared, to the Air Max 1, the Romanian graphic designer pressed the cartoonize button, morphing each sneaker into a detailed spacecraft illustration. Air bubbles extend to become pylon wings; uppers become angular and metallic, replete with rivets and glass cockpits. To pilot these otherworldly craft, Popa created in his own cubic spacemen that resemble old-timey gangster robots from the ’30s.

Subway is gross and shouldn't be a measure of quality. Arnolds brand whole wheat is really solid.

I haven't bought white bread in a decade. I'll eat it if I'm at a deli or on a club sandwich, but I never buy it. Whole wheat just has more flavor, white seems too plain.

does anyone know what a piroshki is? or however you spell it? its like a pizza pocket?

been trying to locate the ones they use to sell back in junior high back in the 90's. came in a white package. damn those were good

Subway is gross and shouldn't be a measure of quality. Arnolds brand whole wheat is really solid.

I haven't bought white bread in a decade. I'll eat it if I'm at a deli or on a club sandwich, but I never buy it. Whole wheat just has more flavor, white seems too plain.
Subway is to sandwiches = what McDonalds is to burgers and chicken
Had a Meatball Pepporoni Melt this weekend
pimp.gif

White bread still exist? OvenJoy is a good brand for Wheat

Back
Top Bottom