the thread about nothing...

how many of you guys don't have any tattoos?

i don't have any, and i don't plan on ever getting any either.
pimp.gif

does anyone know what a piroshki is? or however you spell it? its like a pizza pocket?

been trying to locate the ones they use to sell back in junior high back in the 90's. came in a white package. damn those were good

I believe your looking for pierogis. Im not familiar with with any store-bought variety's but homemade are :smokin :smokin :smokin

Don't know how widespread they are, but Jersey Mikes and Jimmy Johns are my favorites.

Firehouse is good too.

Last edited:
I think the stigma with tats is these hood boogers and boogerettes getting face / neck and hand tats of sneakers and brands.

Basically another phase that the culture is going through :smh:

no i checked wikipedia and its a pirozhki. think its russian its a bread filled with fillings. like hot pocket only softer. damn those were so good back in junior high. need to find them again...if they still exist

how many of you guys don't have any tattoos?

i don't have any, and i don't plan on ever getting any either.
pimp.gif
got both my ribs done. I would never EVER get anything passed my elbows cause it looks like white trash ( well to me atleast) only half sleeves from shoulder to elbow. Looking to get my calf done soon before summer

I H.A.T.E. applying for jobs, especially when they ask detailed questions about employment history. :smh: makes my blood boil. I'm the interview KING however. If I get my foot in the door, it's a wrap 95% of the time. I just know what to say and what not to say. I just hate any and all application processes like dogs hate squirrels.

Back
Top Bottom