the thread about nothing...

Dank 
laugh.gif

That mistake is probably more common than you think with deodorant.

How common is it with anti perspirant?

Sweating with it too you mean? Depends on the person. Each brand and style has different amounts of active ingredient, up to the clinical strength. I switch up a few brands since my body gets used to it.

If you meant something else then I gave unnecessary info about antiperspirant :lol:

Sweating with it too you mean? Depends on the person. Each brand and style has different amounts of active ingredient, up to the clinical strength. I switch up a few brands since my body gets used to it.

If you meant something else then I gave unnecessary info about antiperspirant :lol:

:lol: I just meant people confusing the deodorant/antiperspirant difference. Either way, the more info the merrier. Repped. :nthat:

I don't have beef, I'm not trolling with anything I say but it's also never too serious. :lol:

Not vegan, unfortunately I'm not in NY, mid 20s, and I'm as cool as you all think.

Has anyone came across the Selena Gomez Playboy Photo ? is that photo shopped or not cause damn shes looking good on that cover

:lol: that's what I thought. I say it happens alot... Most people assume they're the same thing and most brands are both.

Back
Top Bottom