:nerd:

sweaty palms
sick.gif

how to get rid of it?
happens when i know im about to shake hands with someone else
hell its sweating right now since they know im typing about them
embarassed.gif
Sorry u aint got that killer instinct
This isn't really related but I've always had sweaty arm pits my whole life like it has sucked. Always changing my undershirt after work. Never could find a deoderant that worked.

About two weeks ago, I realized that there was a difference between "deoderant" and "antiperspirant". Bought the antiperspirant and haven't been sweating at all. Was I really this dumb my whole life
mean.gif
frown.gif

just kicked my lil brother's *** twice in a row at nba live 2005, he's pissed right now :smokin

Last edited:
The right kind of whole wheat bread makes a big difference. What brands have you tried?
that VW mouse pad..
laugh.gif

he isn't even trying to hide it anymore.
how many of you guys don't have any tattoos?

i don't have any, and i don't plan on ever getting any either.
pimp.gif
tired of google stealing my money with their two day shipping.
mean.gif

$14?
sick.gif
mean.gif
Sonnnnnnn. Amazon prime
pimp.gif

excatly
$40 for a damn year & google wants $14 for one order
mean.gif
sweaty palms
sick.gif

how to get rid of it?
hell its sweating right now since they know im typing about them
embarassed.gif
This isn't really related but I've always had sweaty arm pits my whole life like it has sucked. Always changing my undershirt after work. Never could find a deoderant that worked.

About two weeks ago, I realized that there was a difference between "deoderant" and "antiperspirant". Bought the antiperspirant and haven't been sweating at all. Was I really this dumb my whole life
mean.gif
frown.gif
Get Certain Dri, both the day and the night kind. A NTer told me about it and I am forever grateful.

The right kind of whole wheat bread makes a big difference. What brands have you tried?

that VW mouse pad..:lol:

he isn't even trying to hide it anymore.

how many of you guys don't have any tattoos?

i don't have any, and i don't plan on ever getting any either. :pimp:

tired of google stealing my money with their two day shipping. :smh:

$14? :x :smh:

Sonnnnnnn. Amazon prime :pimp:

excatly

$40 for a damn year

sweaty palms :x

how to get rid of it?

hell its sweating right now since they know im typing about them :wow:

About two weeks ago, I realized that there was a difference between "deoderant" and "antiperspirant". Bought the antiperspirant and haven't been sweating at all. Was I really this dumb my whole life :smh: :frown:
Get Certain Dri, both the day and the night kind. A NTer told me about it and I am forever grateful.

Damn that's straight up antipersperant. Do you use deodorant as well?

Amazon prime is a membership service they offer that gives you 3.99 overnight shipping and free two shipping on a TON of items. You get access to the Amazon instant video services on comp and phone/tablets. It's definitely something cool to have, especially around Christmas time.

Ever since Best Buy changed their policy to pricematch Amazon though it seems as if the prices have gone up.

not many can be here
tumblr_mk7wc3GmFQ1rrzgdoo1_500.gif

but this aint tan music so im going to just end this by showing off one of the thousands of reasons why shes better than this little Utada girl
tumblr_inline_mjtfpwktmw1qz4rgp.gif

:wow:
Her talent/swag/personality>>>>Swift's talent/swag/personality
LL

tumblr_m7bsd7zmz01rxy9bjo1_500.gif

that i'm gif'd out.
we'll meet again tho kid.
best singer in the world. please
tumblr_inline_mjynrugynw1qz4rgp.gif

& tell lil utada to step her squat game up. get some sexy hips & legs like this before you come at the queen of swag.
tumblr_inline_mjtg2pNzvd1qz4rgp.gif

poor lil thing would probably blow away in the wind trying to wear an outfit like this
tumblr_inline_mjtx2dX8SQ1qz4rgp.gif
------------

tumblr_mg8p8yNukO1r2yrc9o1_250.gif

lulz
-------------

Amazon prime is a membership service they offer that gives you 3.99 overnight shipping and free two shipping on a TON of items. You get access to the Amazon instant video services on comp and phone/tablets. It's definitely something cool to have, especially around Christmas time.

Ever since Best Buy changed their policy to pricematch Amazon though it seems as if the prices have gone up.

and they've been loosing products.
i still remember a time when one could even order cereal from them |I

Back
Top Bottom