the thread about nothing...

I thought that I had scene all of the of Kris Nolan's batman movies, until I watched TDKR.

I vaguely remembered who that "judge" was at the gotham trials or that Liam Kneeson was in Batman Begins.

So, if you had to rank the trilogy, which order would you rank the films in?

TDKR>TDK

come the .... at me.
tdk >

i watched tdkr the other day and wondered how much better that movie would have been if heath ledger did not die. ras al ghul, the scarecrow, the joker, and bane. that ish would of been of the hinges.

Last edited:
what kind of beard do you guys have?

i got the freeway type beard.. i don't think my mustache will ever connect to my beard, and i'm okay with that.

freeways-beard-is-like-marry-poppins-purse.8.jpg
I have the full beard with the neck shaved

3rd jury duty letter in 5 years :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x:

I always get outta those, just say that you cant handle the courtroom pressure and that you have panic attacks (then give a number and name for a doctor- they wont even call to check on it)

sure fire excuse is to say you cant read or write or that you dont understand english very well (speak another language)

I thought that tdkr was better than tdk, becuase they really made me feel that batman couldn't overcome those guys.

Bane had gotham on lockdown litterally.

In their eyes, tdk had heath's greatest performance so tdk>>>

Last edited:
Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. 
laugh.gif

Conversely, I've never really seen anyone rock a Sacramento Kings snapback before and they're have better colors and at least play basketball. 
because they won the stanley cup
 I started seeing them a lot before that even. Not just in LA either

Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. :lol:
Conversely, I've never really seen anyone rock a Sacramento Kings snapback before and they're have better colors and at least play basketball. 

trying to be on the old school nwa tip?

Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. :lol:

trying to be on the old school nwa tip?
probably
nwa-kings.jpg

I'll make a thread when the time is right. Trust me this idea is much better than the last NTer who made the finger bands for your phone.

I'll tell you it's not related to phones at all though. It's related to dining.

just dont end up like this guy. :smh:

Who wouldnt want a hat that says Kings on it lol. As dumb as that sounds, its the reason I bought a Kings hat last year and in a similar reason its the same reason I want this UNLV Rebels snapback....

Last edited:
damn fog gots me lazy.

EDIT: and watching "a walk to remember has me sad" 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I am not as good as Big J at this
laugh.gif

Edit: Big J just makes me feel like I'm not good at anything 
tired.gif
wah wah wah

I don't 
pimp.gif
 your binge drinking and called you dumb for texting/drinking while driving. Other than that, I'm not picking on anyone.

Too many people mistake an economical word choice and lack of emoticons after every sentence as being rude, mean, critical, whatever. I'm plenty happy and funny, even if I don't add 
laugh.gif
 after every word. Many on here can attest to that.
I feel ya dog. I make it an effort to use emoticons, for the most part, so its a little easier to convey the overall feel of my message.... if that even makes sense. I understand if you don't and I apologize in advance 
tired.gif

And I even said it was dumb to text/drink and drive myself!! Binge drinking tho IMO is normal for college kids like me 
nerd.gif

Dont use excuses to cover for your ill behaviour
Short story even shorter.
My soc. prof. asked my class this quarter who has driven while intoxicated.

Needless to say, I was surprised at how nonchalant most people were about admitting it.

Most were downplaying the seriousness of it.

That day I learned that drinking/driving really isn't that serious to more people than I realized.

That red asphalt from driving school got me scurred.

Dont use excuses to cover for your ill behaviour
Short story even shorter.
My soc. prof. asked my class this quarter who has driven while intoxicated.

Needless to say, I was surprised at how nonchalant most people were about admitting it.

Most were downplaying the seriousness of it.

That day I learned that drinking/driving really isn't that serious to more people than I realized.

That red asphalt from driving school got me scurred.
that, and the financial burden you incur from being caught is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom