the thread about nothing...

i really hate that the hair on my chin isn't on the same page as the rest of the hair on my face.
ohwell.gif

either way, team beard gang around here.
My hair is dark brown but I have a ginger beard. Everyone always asks if I dye it

Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. 
laugh.gif

Conversely, I've never really seen anyone rock a Sacramento Kings snapback before and they're have better colors and at least play basketball. 
because they won the stanley cup

i really hate that the hair on my chin isn't on the same page as the rest of the hair on my face.:\

My hair is dark brown but I have a ginger beard. Everyone always asks if I dye it

same here..

my hair is damn near black, but my beard has hints of orange in it.

i wonder why that happens?

Same :nerd:

During the summer my hair lightens up as well and I get single red hairs throughout my beard :nerd:

Naturally dark haired :nerd:

An I part Irish?

Last edited:
i really hate that the hair on my chin isn't on the same page as the rest of the hair on my face.
ohwell.gif

same here..

my hair is damn near black, but my beard has hints of orange in it.

i wonder why that happens?
I wish I knew , there was a time were even my mom didnt believe it was naturally that color, she thought I dyed it
ohwell.gif

That sucks.

I fortunately don't have that problem
smokin.gif
Girls used to ask about the color of it all the time

NT TANFAM.

I need help. I bought 2 pairs of Nike air max 1. I want to exchange them for a size smaller. My problem is that I bought them in December. The policy is that no returns after 45 days. You think they will let me exchange them. I am just asking so that I don't end up wasting my time by driving to the mall then they end up saying no. If they do say no you guys think I could just exchange them at either footlocker, foot action or champs?

don't call that will give them the red flag

if the shoes are still on display just biddy bop in that mofo and just tell them you lost the receipt. all you want is to exchange the shoe size.

bleedat

i've done it before

what kind of beard do you guys have?

i got the freeway type beard.. i don't think my mustache will ever connect to my beard, and i'm okay with that.

freeways-beard-is-like-marry-poppins-purse.8.jpg

I thought that I had scene all of the of Kris Nolan's batman movies, until I watched TDKR.

I vaguely remembered who that "judge" was at the gotham trials or that Liam Kneeson was in Batman Begins.

So, if you had to rank the trilogy, which order would you rank the films in?

TDKR>TDK

come the .... at me.

I would rank those movies

in the movies thread...

jesus I'm HORRIBLE at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought that I had scene all of the of Kris Nolan's batman movies, until I watched TDKR.

I vaguely remembered who that "judge" was at the gotham trials or that Liam Kneeson was in Batman Begins.

So, if you had to rank the trilogy, which order would you rank the films in?

TDKR>TDK

come the .... at me.
tdk > bb > tdkr

NT TANFAM.

I need help. I bought 2 pairs of Nike air max 1. I want to exchange them for a size smaller. My problem is that I bought them in December. The policy is that no returns after 45 days. You think they will let me exchange them. I am just asking so that I don't end up wasting my time by driving to the mall then they end up saying no. If they do say no you guys think I could just exchange them at either footlocker, foot action or champs?

Not 100% sure but I think you can go into whatever store you bought them from and do an even exchange if you don't have a receipt.

It will be exchanged at the current sale price of the shoes though.

Big J made a grammar mistake
nerd.gif
Yep, blame typing on a phone
That's for the beer recommendations about the Guinness 
pimp.gif

Rather than being a **** about it like lil J.
Pretty sure it's MMG now. And most who don't like Guiness don't like or can't handle the heaviness and flavor. So if you don't like that style, then of course it wouldn't be for you. It would be like driving a Porsche and complaining it can't hold a lot of luggage.
I am not as good as Big J at this
laugh.gif

Edit: Big J just makes me feel like I'm not good at anything 
tired.gif
wah wah wah

I don't 
pimp.gif
 your binge drinking and called you dumb for texting/drinking while driving. Other than that, I'm not picking on anyone.

Too many people mistake an economical word choice and lack of emoticons after every sentence as being rude, mean, critical, whatever. I'm plenty happy and funny, even if I don't add 
laugh.gif
 after every word. Many on here can attest to that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom