the thread about nothing...

My friends constantly pick at me for being "race confused" because I'm the white guy who wears Jordans.

Is this just because I live in smalltown, country *** Georgia, or have yall had this too?

Just curious. Ish gets annoying.

You live in the sticks papi.

Join us in the hood.

NT TANFAM.

I need help. I bought 2 pairs of Nike air max 1. I want to exchange them for a size smaller. My problem is that I bought them in December. The policy is that no returns after 45 days. You think they will let me exchange them. I am just asking so that I don't end up wasting my time by driving to the mall then they end up saying no. If they do say no you guys think I could just exchange them at either footlocker, foot action or champs?

This is true, he doesn't even rustle my jimmies.

He goes straight for the jugular and makes me question my own worth and my very existence 
frown.gif

did you see his last post?

Perfect time to strike back wit all dim errors in der
Naw, there ain't no striking back... He's already defeated me 
tired.gif

Big J did the Meth on Rck :

NT TANFAM.

I need help. I bought 2 pairs of Nike air max 1. I want to exchange them for a size smaller. My problem is that I bought them in December. The policy is that no returns after 45 days. You think they will let me exchange them. I am just asking so that I don't end up wasting my time by driving to the mall then they end up saying no. If they do say no you guys think I could just exchange them at either footlocker, foot action or champs?

NT TANFAM.

Have you called the store?

He goes straight for the jugular and makes me question my own worth and my very existence 
frown.gif

tired.gif
Big J did the Meth on Rck :
agreed

tumblr_m9hgoqRUvt1qcfaxxo1_500.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif
Man the **** up.

Taco Bell got you soft b.
Naw bae, I ended up ordering Buca Di Beppo and got myself a family sized pasta 
laugh.gif

Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. 
laugh.gif

Conversely, I've never really seen anyone rock a Sacramento Kings snapback before and they're have better colors and at least play basketball. 

Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. 
laugh.gif

Conversely, I've never really seen anyone rock a Sacramento Kings snapback before and they're have better colors and at least play basketball. 
I think it's cuz silver/black is more popular??? and its not cool to rep anything Sacramento related 
tired.gif

laugh.gif

I think it's cuz silver/black is more popular??? and its not cool to rep anything Sacramento related 
tired.gif
Well actually the Colorado Rockies hats were pretty popular because of the purple being able to match certain kicks. I don't think Colorado is any cooler than Sac

Can someone explain how the LA Kings hats got so popular? I've seen tons of celebrities people with them, and they're a hockey team. :lol:

silver/black color.

They just won the stanley cup

It's the city of Los Angeles.

Gretzky played for them.

Biggest factor is because it's Los Angeles and the colors IMO.

NT TANFAM.

LOL we have guys who just joined this month who think they're slick. Clown

scaled.php

Look.

Look at you.

I've been here for 10 years B.

Last edited:
I deleted that because I realized I went overboard. Personally, I've been a member on NT since 2009 but had to make a new account after the switch.

NT TANFAM.

Naw b, I don't believe in phones.

NT TANFAM.

:smokin

i really hate that the hair on my chin isn't on the same page as the rest of the hair on my face.
ohwell.gif

either way, team beard gang around here.

NT TANFAM.

Naw b, I don't believe in phones.

You're funny.

Back
Top Bottom