the thread about nothing...

I had hella beanie babies bruh. they all got garage saled when candy sales became a higher priority.

Competing with Meth is fun though. I will never forget explaining how trolling is an art to him.

Last edited:
I think there was one called Garcia that was one of the first big ones and was like rainbow colored or something that was going for 100+ and my dad was like yeah son, we're going to hallmark.

I'm like WTF I wanna go to hallmark to get bean bag toys for? I don't have a GF.

He then convinced me that making money would could let me take girls on dates.

He then made money off me helping get beanie babies and didn't give me a damn dime. :smh:

I swear, my pops would hustle beanie babies, holiday barbies, furbies, starting lineups, power rangers etc. When the white tigerzord came out and couldn't be found at christmas he would camp at toys r us with other toy hobbyist trying to get them to flip. :x

I think there was one called Garcia that was one of the first big ones and was like rainbow colored or something that was going for 100+ and my dad was like yeah son, we're going to hallmark.

I'm like WTF I wanna go to hallmark to get bean bag toys for? I don't have a GF.

He then made money off me helping get beanie babies and didn't give me a damn dime.
mean.gif

I swear, my pops would hustle beanie babies, holiday barbies, furbies, starting lineups, power rangers etc. When the white tigerzord came out and couldn't be found at christmas he would camp at toys r us with other toy hobbyist trying to get them to flip.
sick.gif
eek.gif

just looked up what some are worth now

there is one called chilly (polar bear) that's going for 650

He then made money off me helping get beanie babies and didn't give me a damn dime. :smh:

I swear, my pops would hustle beanie babies, holiday barbies, furbies, starting lineups, power rangers etc. When the white tigerzord came out and couldn't be found at christmas he would camp at toys r us with other toy hobbyist trying to get them to flip. :x

This guy right here is a potential danger to us all

I keed

He then made money off me helping get beanie babies and didn't give me a damn dime.
mean.gif

I swear, my pops would hustle beanie babies, holiday barbies, furbies, starting lineups, power rangers etc. When the white tigerzord came out and couldn't be found at christmas he would camp at toys r us with other toy hobbyist trying to get them to flip.
sick.gif
your pops was an OG in the resell game :pimp: :pimp:

i remember flippin tickle me elmos back in like 06/07 :pimp: :lol:

I hope the Meth hacks himself into 100k. Or locks the thread, makes his post, then unlocks it.
No lie, when all the 100k stuff started happening this is exactly what I thought would happen. He should do it for the lulz regardless.

Bruh how you find this?

Tryanna tell us some kinky sheet?

not srs
or maybe i am
:smile:
Well...

I googled "garcia beanie baby" found 4th gen ones for cheap, re-googled "garcia beanie baby 1st gen" and that came up.

NO KS

:D

thread moved 100 pages since I last been in here 
sick.gif

that beanie babies craze back then 
mean.gif
 people will find a way to flip anything.

meth gone let rayray back in for the 100k post 
nerd.gif

speaking of collections, what else did you all collect as a kid

-pokemon cards

-different colored pens (until that all in one pen came out)

-notes

-v day cards

Back
Top Bottom