the thread about nothing...

I haven't had a sip of alcohol in 2013.

And the only time in 2012 was when I went to Vegas. I was a week long trip for new years. I ended up getting in a fight with him the first night and had to fly home two days later because I couldn't walk due to a hematoma in my leg from a gash I had with the corner of the chair.

We were THROWED. :x

I think that's why I live vicariously through others drinking. :smokin

Better yet Rck2..........

laugh.gif
 whenever I try not to drink and I'm around it, that's usually how it goes 

I hate how people hype up St Patty's Day and green beer.

I also hate how people pinch other people. That junk hurts.

My least favorite "holiday" to drink for sure.

Ya but I have some weird complex about me that at the first glance of someone I know drinking, makes me want to drink too.

Like self inflicted peer pressure or something I swear 
laugh.gif
just do it. 

at least it's in your own house and with someone you know.

try to have less than you usually do though. i dunno, quitting cold turkey doesn't seem like it will work with you
I'm not quitting anything 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 i meant quit drinking so much.

probably should have phrased it better

do your thing man.

Ya but I have some weird complex about me that at the first glance of someone I know drinking, makes me want to drink too.

laugh.gif
just do it. 

try to have less than you usually do though. i dunno, quitting cold turkey doesn't seem like it will work with you
nerd.gif
:lol:  i meant quit drinking so much.

do your thing man.

please........be safe.

2 summers ago, my boy hit me up for a job at the riviera for some church people.

50 bucks for an hour of passing out flyers.

when we got there we saw all these young kids, there was a christian youth group staying there and they had a bunch of activities and whatnot.

anyway so besides my homie i got some dude i worked with and he brought a friend.

we got to the riviera and we were met with some white dude that was running things, he leads us to a hotel room and him and his 3 buddies give us these pamphlets and shirts.

they basically wanted us to rustle these kids jimmies, they made up a fake site for some dude in the pamphlet.

we had to tell em that on this date, this weird dude was coming and so on..

it was the best time i've have ever had, these kids and also some adults got sooo pissed they called security on us and they almost got us kicked out.

but the dude who was in charge of the christian group told em to chill, and that we were with them..

the security dudes face was priceless, i wish i could still remember the story about the guy in the pamphlet but it was pretty outrageous.

the kids were lining up to enter some biig presentation and they kept them waiting out there for a while so that we could rile em up.

we were telling them that this dude was the truth, and they kept questioning our beliefs and it was really interesting to see these young kids get so worked up.

when they finally opened the doors and paid us they told the kids that we were there to see how devoted they were or some other ish..

i dont really know since i bounced after i got my money to score some heroin to smoke.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
just do it. 

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 i meant quit drinking so much.

do your thing man.

please........be safe.
ugh, i though i could be stong enough.

please, please, please be safe

we are here for you no matter what, report back every single detail. 

remember. please be safe.

I've only been pissy drunk twice in my life. The first time I couldn't remember how we even got to my friend's car from the club. Then when we got to the diner I ordered a bagel w/french fries and an OJ. Don't ask me why :lol:. The second time I passed out on my bed when I had friends over. Could never drink until I blackout though. Seen too many people do it, plus watching my own dad. So not worth it to me.

I've only been pissy drunk twice in my life. The first time I couldn't remember how we even got to my friend's car from the club. Then when we got to the diner I ordered a bagel w/french fries and an OJ. Don't ask me why :lol:. The second time I passed out on my bed when I had friends over. Could never drink until I blackout though. Seen too many people do it, plus watching my own dad. So not worth it to me.

I've only been SLAMMED twice since high school and that was both my vegas trips.

NT mobile or NT desktop? (Phone vs Computer)

Computer>iPad>Phone

Anyone know of any local Japanese markets in SoCal? Looking for some random stuff like these bad boys

199bd0a0a37388ef2d258e5f169608a21331132296_full.jpg
Anime Jungle in Little Tokyo.
A japanese book on the 2nd floor of Weller Court in Little Tokyo.
Japanese grocery store on the first floor of Weller Court.
[h2]Mitsuwa Marketplace[/h2]

I'd take a pic of this so you they know if they have it.

What is that soda?

Yea they're sodas and I'll check out that spot this week :smokin

Update: Found a closer Mitsuwa Marketplace in San Gabriel :pimp:

Last edited:
first time in ny for st pattys day.  don't get me wrong, i know its st pattys day and your gonna act a drunken fool but some of it was rediculous.  Seen an out of state cop who was slouched getting out of a cab, calling the driver a sand n_gger.  
mean.gif

msnbc showing repeats of "to catch a predator" got me in a good mood.  god, these are funny.

Back
Top Bottom