the thread about nothing...

My friend is coming over for the Kings vs Lakers game.... And I think she is trying to get me drunk cuz she's bringing tequila.

I really did want to stay sober today
ohwell.gif
No you didn't.

Let her get you drunk. It's Sunday night.
smokin.gif
I was JUST gonna type this
laugh.gif
. ftr, I was safe today Rck2, thanks for the concern? lol
Ya but I have some weird complex about me that at the first glance of someone I know drinking, makes me want to drink too.

Like self inflicted peer pressure or something I swear 
laugh.gif
just do it. 

at least it's in your own house and with someone you know.

try to have less than you usually do though. i dunno, quitting cold turkey doesn't seem like it will work with you

Brian had sex....with a really dumb girl...now he's taking his friend Stewie to go get some ice cream...in his caaaaar

find a way to get these fries and youre on your way to an edible dragon ball z character. :smokin and i don't eem like dragon ballz like that.

damn i wish the ministops here in the philippines sold french fries, and fancy DBZ containers. i would collect all 7 of them...

At least you don't drink beers casually throughout the day chilling at your place. You are social, and that makes a big difference. It comes with the territory. When you really get tired of drinking you WILL stop.

Well Rck2, have her come over with the drink but say no dammit. Let her get drunk.
This
I never say no to alcohol tho 
laugh.gif

Ya but I have some weird complex about me that at the first glance of someone I know drinking, makes me want to drink too.

Like self inflicted peer pressure or something I swear 
laugh.gif
just do it. 

at least it's in your own house and with someone you know.

try to have less than you usually do though. i dunno, quitting cold turkey doesn't seem like it will work with you
I'm not quitting anything 
nerd.gif

At least you don't drink beers casually throughout the day chilling at your place. You are social, and that makes a big difference. It comes with the territory. When you really get tired of drinking you WILL stop.
I usually crack a beer open after class 
laugh.gif

These are the best potato chips to enjoy while drinking. I don't know if these are available across the country, but if you've never had them and run across them, scoop em!

I usually crack a beer open after class 
laugh.gif

Well...damn. NVM.
Luckily tho I'm outta beers!!

and for spring break, I'm probably gonna spend half of it at my parent's house since my brother will be home. So I'll probably not drink for awhile!

you and your brother don't get slizzard together?

and you're a better man than i am, i wouldn't appreciate everyone telling me "please...........be safe" and woulda cursed all these cats out.

Last edited:
tumblr_mjbhrwNwXX1qe11kdo1_500.jpg

mean.gif
**** is embarrassing
mean.gif
I do this all the time
You lost your reps too? What happened boy of rice?
I asked Method to free me at well
embarassed.gif

glasses.gif
Welcome to the promise land, my son
Secret non rep society
nerd.gif

it's good to see new people posting in the TAN..

pimp.gif
Yup. Soon itll be long enough to where I can pull the TAN OG card on all these new kids and hit a bunch of rolling smileys when they post

Luckily tho I'm outta beers!!

and for spring break, I'm probably gonna spend half of it at my parent's house since my brother will be home. So I'll probably not drink for awhile!
you and your brother don't get slizzard together?

and you're a better man than i am, i wouldn't appreciate everyone telling me "please...........be safe" and woulda cursed all these cats out.
 Naw man, my brother and I are literally complete opposites in every way.

Me: chatty, social, lazy, relatively tall for an asian, into sports, big, terrible at math, drinker

Him: quiet, nerdy, studies super hard, doesn't drink for the most part, math major, short, scrawny

I think thats a big part of why we get along so well. I don't think we've ever gotten in to a argument in our lives except for when we play video games together 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom