the thread about nothing...

My first legal St Patty's but it's my mom's birthday so spent the day with her. plus I totally didn't know if drinking was supposed to be on Sunday or Saturday night
laugh.gif

around your side of town what's the slang term for being both drunk and high? to me its crossfaded but was
eek.gif
when a dude at a spot i was the next town over said "nah man you were twisted"....

I only collected basketball cards. I still have them in fact. Someone please get that BS photo with Wayne of out here. I think that stuff should be banned. *Looks at report button*

My first legal St Patty's but it's my mom's birthday so spent the day with her. plus I totally didn't know if drinking was supposed to be on Sunday or Saturday night
laugh.gif

around your side of town what's the slang term for being both drunk and high? to me its crossfaded but was
eek.gif
when a dude at a spot i was the next town over said "nah man you were twisted"....
twisted is all iv'e heard

except just now when you said crossfaded 

Had the Pokemon card game on lock.

All Japanese decks had the kids at lunch like :wow:

First edition Charizard from the starter deck pack :smokin

Everyone go get a six pack of Angry Orchard apple ginger right meow.

I forgot I was on these too, and I know someone else had to be. POGS. :smokin

Having those Slammers :smokin

Last edited:
I only collected basketball cards. I still have them in fact. Someone please get that BS photo with Wayne of out here. I think that stuff should be banned. *Looks at report button*

I still have my basketball cards too, was looking through them the other day (mostly from 92-96)

ha! I collected from that same time period too, I might post them here one day.

Something that I never thought would never happen....happened this Saturday...

Worst feeling ever bros...

speaking of collections, what else did you all collect as a kid

-pokemon cards

-different colored pens (until that all in one pen came out)

-notes

-v day cards

sports cards

I've always loved to collect things.

pokemon card
magic card
comic books
sport card
special coins
beer caps
video games

now I'm on sneakers and books :lol:

I swear I get a major brain fart at least once a month where I pull up to the pump at the gas station only to have the tank on the other side of the car. *shrugs*
Anyone else?
i always have to double check which side my gas tank is on by looking at the arrow next to the gas gauge 

i don't feel slow at all.

Something that I never thought would never happen....happened this Saturday...

Worst feeling ever bros...

what kind of never thought would happen?

You got cheated on kind of thing?

Your mom turn lesbian kind of thing?

You caught your bro in bed with another sibling kind of thing?

Back
Top Bottom