the thread about nothing...

is there anyway of getting around having car insurance? it's such a rip off. It should be like health insurance: if something goes wrong with my car such as I need new tires or an oil change I should only have to pay a copay.

is there anyway of getting around having car insurance? it's such a rip off. It should be like health insurance: if something goes wrong with my car such as I need new tires or an oil change I should only have to pay a copay.
Don't put insurance once you register it I think. It's mainly for peace of mind.

other than riding dirty, i don't think there's any way around it.

GEt ur bread up pleighboi

But car insurance doesnt cover any of that stuff. Car insurance is so that you can pay if you damage somebody elses car. Trust me, you want car insurance

im sure they are doing just fine with the idea they have now but i think it should be time to switch up The bag of Party Mix by HERRS. 

Back
Top Bottom