the thread about nothing...

Foxbodys... Hatch or Notch ?

Pics for referance:

Black Hatch

Black Notch

Mystic Hatch

Mystic Notch

I know most people prefer a hatch with a Cobra kit but something about a sleeper notch is so much more appealing to me :smokin

How old is that chick?
Does it matter? Her body is ready that's so that matters
smokin.gif
I dont need anybody telling me to have a seat
Foxbodys... Hatch or Notch ?

Pics for referance:

Black Hatch

Black Notch

Mystic Hatch

Mystic Notch

I know most people prefer a hatch with a Cobra kit but something about a sleeper notch is so much more appealing to me
smokin.gif
I used to have a 79' 5.0 Notch. I miss that car 
mean.gif

Had an interview yesterday for a part time tier 1 support position late yesterday afternoon with a company that provides internet access to the hospitality industry. Got an email this morning inviting me back for a 2nd interview Tuesday afternoon. I'm praying this works out as this would be a great company to work for and a great way to start my career in IT. Everyone say a prayer for me.

Good luck, hope you get it. As someone who's done it though, learn as much as you can, and keep it short term. That's only a job, keep growing.

Went back a few pages, ya'll sound stupid talking bout too much banter and other **** messing with the thread in A THREAD ABOUT NOTHING.

Had an interview yesterday for a part time tier 1 support position late yesterday afternoon with a company that provides internet access to the hospitality industry. Got an email this morning inviting me back for a 2nd interview Tuesday afternoon. I'm praying this works out as this would be a great company to work for and a great way to start my career in IT. Everyone say a prayer for me.
good luck dude, you sound like you work really hard for yours. 

keep cool you got this!

Back
Top Bottom