the thread about nothing...

Check this out

My boy is 29 and I've known him for like 10 years

He has developed this habit of getting his little brother (20 years old) to invite me out or text me to chill with them

I find it so annoying and weird

Like his bro will call me and he is in the background yelling stuff

Not even that cool with his brother lol

I feel like I'm George and I'm asking Jerry for help lol

Check this out

My boy is 29 and I've known him for like 10 years

He has developed this habit of getting his little brother (20 years old) to invite me out or text me to chill with them

I find it so annoying and weird

Like his bro will call me and he is in the background yelling stuff

Not even that cool with his brother lol

I feel like I'm George and I'm asking Jerry for help lol

He lowkey mad at you?

lastnight

Had an interview yesterday for a part time tier 1 support position late yesterday afternoon with a company that provides internet access to the hospitality industry. Got an email this morning inviting me back for a 2nd interview Tuesday afternoon. I'm praying this works out as this would be a great company to work for and a great way to start my career in IT. Everyone say a prayer for me.

Had an interview yesterday for a part time tier 1 support position late yesterday afternoon with a company that provides internet access to the hospitality industry. Got an email this morning inviting me back for a 2nd interview Tuesday afternoon. I'm praying this works out as this would be a great company to work for and a great way to start my career in IT. Everyone say a prayer for me.

Good luck famb :pimp:

Why does hair smell so disgusting when it burns?

Answer lies in Topanaga Maxim Issue :lol:

Good luck famb :pimp:

Preciate it :pimp:

Not gonna lie, this school life isn't for me anymore.  Didn't do anything while I was on spring break even though I have 2 projects and 2 midterms due within the next two weeks.  I'm almost at the point where I just want to pass my classes and get out of here
mean.gif

Not gonna lie, this school life isn't for me anymore.  Didn't do anything while I was on spring break even though I have 2 projects and 2 midterms due within the next two weeks.  I'm almost at the point where I just want to pass my classes and get out of here :smh: ...

That work life is fresh.

Back
Top Bottom