the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif
at the shehe
I hear you
what are you gonna do for your 21,000?
a giveaway you say?
nerd.gif
I was gonna do something for 20k but didn't even notice I was past that till today 
laugh.gif

I see something spiraling out of control here. That being said, peace LOT.

@BigJ, I see you. Cool, cool.

got my id today! st patties day it's going DOWN finally can hit rogue bars. get paid tomorrow too. morgan page next sunday. eff saturdays, sunday is my day. get off work early and go ham.

this piece at work keeps hitting me up sending me mad snap chat pics and stuff. :lol: we go out all the time after work everyone at work thinks we already got something poppin but she has a bf. she's a nice girl rich from the country doesn't seem like the type to cheat. solid 8/10. i'm gonna do what i do best and try and **** where i eat and ruin relationships. no mercy.

I see what you saying and I agree. I noticed that it's a little too much back and forth with a few people. Sometimes it hard not to though, some of it's funny. It's not to exclude anyone. Hell, just jump in if it's productive convo.
And I've never thought it was meant to be excluding... so no harm there. But I can easily tell when I'm going to skip past a lot of posts if it's the same specific convo. Again, it's not the end of the world, but something I've noticed. 
i blame unsuited...
I second this
yeah, i was trying to get around blaming a specific person, but since you said it...

she needs to stop the banter

to be fair though you all need to fall back
You almost had me there with the avy switch

after angie v got hacked she came back with new pics \(^_^)/

RCK- where in LA?

Last edited:
:lol: at the avy steal

I thought someone stole my avy a year ago but they just had the same picture except bigger.. Tripped me out for a second :lol:

got my id today! st patties day it's going DOWN finally can hit rogue bars. get paid tomorrow too. morgan page next sunday. eff saturdays, sunday is my day. get off work early and go ham.

this piece at work keeps hitting me up sending me mad snap chat pics and stuff. :lol: we go out all the time after work everyone at work thinks we already got something poppin but she has a bf. she's a nice girl rich from the country doesn't seem like the type to cheat. solid 8/10. i'm gonna do what i do best and try and **** where i eat and ruin relationships. no mercy.

She looking for attention and you giving it to her line stepping self. Leave her alone. :smh:

Don't be an accessory to the crime.

Last edited:
man, if a girl wants to drive me all over and buy me a drink i'm down. you can't smash chicks without giving them some sort of attention. it's not like i'm blowing up her phone telling her to please be safe. :lol: she lives like 2 minutes from me and works with me. all about convenience. these type of chicks always come at me for some reason.

man, if a girl wants to drive me all over and buy me a drink i'm down. you can't smash chicks without giving them some sort of attention. it's not like i'm blowing up her phone telling her to please be safe.
laugh.gif
she lives like 2 minutes from me and works with me. all about convenience. these type of chicks always come at me for some reason.
don't play with opp buddy...

man, if a girl wants to drive me all over and buy me a drink i'm down. you can't smash chicks without giving them some sort of attention. it's not like i'm blowing up her phone telling her to please be safe. :lol: she lives like 2 minutes from me and works with me. all about convenience. these type of chicks always come at me for some reason.

Because they can smell that "outlet" scent on you. You seem like the guy disgruntled/curious girls cheat on their boyfriends with. Don't contribute to that scandalous behavior man. This is where guys are failing each other. We're supposed to be helping each other. But instead we're trying to sample each others trim. I know you don't know the guy, but how hard is it to say "Na I don't want to do that to dude."

We gotta start looking out for our fellow man.

Because they can smell that "outlet" scent on you. You seem like the guy disgruntled/curious girls cheat on their boyfriends with. Don't contribute to that scandalous behavior man. This is where guys are failing each other. We're supposed to be helping each other. But instead we're trying to sample each others trim. I know you don't know the guy, but how hard is it to say "Na I don't want to do that to dude."

We gotta start looking out for our fellow man.

i feel you, and yeah. i never once knew any of these dudes. not the type to bang my homies girl because she's a *****.

Back
Top Bottom