the thread about nothing...

Man no one is saying to avoid back and forth chats. 
laugh.gif

I'm just saying it becomes a little club for a limited amount of people. Rather than topics and discussion about broader things people could discuss. 

Back before ninjahood and Meth's involvement, I didn't like how this thread was just Twitter on Niketalk where people just said "I'm hungry" or "Good morning TAN" and that's it. That just made the thread move too fast when there's nothing to talk about. And yes, I know it's called the thread about nothing. (cue Jags fan gif)

If I'm in the minority, then so be it... I'm not going to fight against it 
laugh.gif

Just saying there's times when this thread is a lot better in my eyes.

I see what you saying and I agree. I noticed that it's a little too much back and forth with a few people. Sometimes it hard not to though, some of it's funny. It's not to exclude anyone. Hell, just jump in if it's productive convo.

I wanna said something smart about a previous post but I'll let it slide though.
So you'll be passive aggressive and say you want to say something but you won't.

Makes a lot of sense. We're all adults here... if people can't handle some frank discussion then that's disappointing. 

I stopped going into S&T because they're just irrational most times. They make me want to break the internetz, litereally. Being in there made me want to Hulk smash the computer. So I check in rarely. It was fun trolling the NYK forum tho
laugh.gif
dudes get super butt hurt in S&T.

I see what you saying and I agree. I noticed that it's a little too much back and forth with a few people. Sometimes it hard not to though, some of it's funny. It's not to exclude anyone. Hell, just jump in if it's productive convo.
And I've never thought it was meant to be excluding... so no harm there. But I can easily tell when I'm going to skip past a lot of posts if it's the same specific convo. Again, it's not the end of the world, but something I've noticed. 

The 100k post movement has this thread EVERYWHERE. It's moving too fast and has a mind of its own.

And I've never thought it was meant to be excluding... so no harm there. But I can easily tell when I'm going to skip past a lot of posts if it's the same specific convo. Again, it's not the end of the world, but something I've noticed. 
i blame unsuited...

i blame unsuited...
I second this

i blame unsuited...
I second this
yeah, i was trying to get around blaming a specific person, but since you said it...

she needs to stop the banter

to be fair though you all need to fall back

i blame unsuited...
I second this
yeah, i was trying to get around blaming a specific person, but since you said it...

she needs to stop the banter

to be fair though you all need to fall back
ya, the thing is she goes off on these tangents thinking that anyone cares about his opinion when all she really is doing is impeding the non sequitur nature of the thread...i wish she would just go away, we don't really need him.
but we really do need her!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom