the thread about nothing...

on a side note, this forum well S&T in general is becoming a joke. I posted a comment on the Lakers season thread after (Kobe go hurt) about how some fans aren't used to the NBA days of the best when some players actually tried to hurt you. I guess whoever saw that as trash talking and banned me from the Lakers season thread. Really? :rolleyes
It was Ska.

on a side note, this forum well S&T in general is becoming a joke. I posted a comment on the Lakers season thread (after Kobe got hurt) about how some fans aren't used to the NBA days of the best when some players actually tried to hurt you. Some people on there were posting for that guy who defended Kobe, dead! I guess whoever saw that as trash talking and banned me from the Lakers season thread. Really? :rolleyes

i hope you don't get ban from here with that sport talk :lol:

:frown:

Last edited:
Chillen Famb

Heres a selfie to get your mouth WATERing NT ladies. 

Cheesing so luxurious yet no effort

Last edited:
on a side note, this forum well S&T in general is becoming a joke. I posted a comment on the Lakers season thread after (Kobe go hurt) about how some fans aren't used to the NBA days of the best when some players actually tried to hurt you. I guess whoever saw that as trash talking and banned me from the Lakers season thread. Really? :rolleyes
It was Ska.

i don't really care who did it, i wasn't even trash talking. Folks on there were posting that they wanted that Jones dude dead. How is that warranted or accepted? Because they are Lakers fans? :lol: please. But it's whatever...I wish Kobe a speedy recovery

on a side note, this forum well S&T in general is becoming a joke. I posted a comment on the Lakers season thread (after Kobe got hurt) about how some fans aren't used to the NBA days of the best when some players actually tried to hurt you. Some people on there were posting for that guy who defended Kobe, dead! I guess whoever saw that as trash talking and banned me from the Lakers season thread. Really? :rolleyes

i hope you don't get ban from here with that sport talk :lol:

I think it would be epic to get banned from the TAN thread. That's Seinfeld worthy right there :lol:

Finally off work

Pour up drink!!!

Tonight shall be a classic nitty gritty vodka night for rck2sactown
pimp.gif

get it in man...

in b4 the TAN tries to set up an intervention for you like last night.
I appreciated everyone caring.... but I'm one of those idiot where you tell me not to do something, and I will do it just out of spite 
laugh.gif

I've said this before 
laugh.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 i too as well but never committed but now i actually am. 

i'm on the market again TAN 
wink.gif
roll.gif

I've also said that a few times now..... I think deep down only you know the answer.  Not tryna sound beta or nothing, but feelings are feelings, you can't just change them in a whim ya feel me? I will be in LA next week btw....
The intervention episode of How I Met Your Mother
pimp.gif
HIMYM is 
nthat.gif
x9523571395493457193 love that show to death
This thread has been weak the past couple of days.
Prove it gramps.
There hasn't been a lot of interesting posts, that's all. Everyone switching avys and the back and forth chat between core members is boring. 

Same repeated gifs, banter, etc.

And on cue, I'm quoted with that Jags fan gif 
laugh.gif
 I know it's hard to be original on the internet, but at least try 
laugh.gif
Noted.... Will try to avoid back and forth chats
tired.gif

pimp.gif

get it in man...

in b4 the TAN tries to set up an intervention for you like last night.

let rck drank.
#letrckdrink 
nthat.gif

I am lowkey in love with 1985 Molly Ringwald.
I finally got around to watching Pretty in Pink recently and I felt the same way.

awesome movie. my dude Duckie :smokin

I am lowkey in love with 1985 Molly Ringwald.
I finally got around to watching Pretty in Pink recently and I felt the same way.

Sixteen Candles
For Keeps
That one movie with Robert Downey jr.

:pimp:

:smokin :smokin

i'll take present day molly over breakfast club molly

EDIT: nevermind 
laugh.gif

I was like _ wut :lol:

i need a white girl desperately
devil.gif
devil.gif

im supposed to be a wingman for my dude tomm night and i dont even feel like going
mean.gif
White girls is where its at for us minorities 
devil.gif
 jk as an Asian I feel like I'm always the underdog (insecurity, inferior complex FTL
tired.gif
), so when I conquer taht ish it feels that much better 
nthat.gif

You sound like a terrible wingman tho 
laugh.gif

I stopped going into S&T because they're just irrational most times. They make me want to break the internetz, litereally. Being in there made me want to Hulk smash the computer. So I check in rarely. It was fun trolling the NYK forum tho :lol:

Man no one is saying to avoid back and forth chats. 
laugh.gif
 I'm just saying it becomes a little club for a limited amount of people. Rather than topics and discussion about broader things people could discuss. 

Back before ninjahood and Meth's involvement, I didn't like how this thread was just Twitter on Niketalk where people just said "I'm hungry" or "Good morning TAN" and that's it. That just made the thread move too fast when there's nothing to talk about. And yes, I know it's called the thread about nothing. (cue Jags fan gif)

If I'm in the minority, then so be it... I'm not going to fight against it 
laugh.gif
 Just saying there's times when this thread is a lot better in my eyes.

devil.gif
devil.gif

im supposed to be a wingman for my dude tomm night and i dont even feel like going
mean.gif
go wingman in the hunt for a white girl?
nah this girl is predetermined already :\
devil.gif
devil.gif

mean.gif
White girls is where its at for us minorities 
devil.gif
 jk as an Asian I feel like I'm always the underdog (insecurity, inferior complex FTL
tired.gif
), so when I conquer taht ish it feels that much better 
nthat.gif

You sound like a terrible wingman tho 
laugh.gif
my pops always told me get a white girl cause they take your **** :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom