the thread about nothing...

Just run game like me. Get ebt between jobs saying you're unemployed and can't eat. I get 200 a month :lol:. Takes less than an hour if you wake up and go early before the pandemonium.

I will remember this forever.

i was 100 with them too(except saying i cant eat :lol: ). they just said if i still want it after 6 months bring in pay stubs and they will see what they can do. i know for a fact i won't qualify, but i still have 3 months left. i just told them i quit and was looking for a job. started working like 3 days later after i hit the homie up for a job. basically if you don't have a job you can get it that day. they gave me a card on the spot 4 hours later i went ham at the grocery store. might as well cash in on some of these taxes i pay.

Went through that unread posts.People are about dat jacking other people's avy life. :lol:
Speaking of avy,I said grandtheftbike had the best sn to avy combo.Man,he no longer have that combo. :smh:
Where is antidope? :nerd:
The Based Rob will get that 100,000th post. :nthat:
I doubt I'll get it. :frown:

look at the bubbles on these :nthat: if only i could wear a 12 :smh:

You're cool for those, but I prefer the all grey ones. I slept sooooo hard. Went to cop one day, they were gone :smh:

well don't quit your job to get ebt. :lol: i just use it to buy stuff i normally wouldn't buy. expensive *** meat and fish mostly. :lol: only cat going to the fish market copping snapper with ebt.

just remember next time you're in between jobs then get your iron chef on.

well don't quit your job to get ebt. :lol: i just use it to buy stuff i normally wouldn't buy. expensive *** meat and fish mostly. :lol: only cat going to the fish market copping snapper with ebt.

watching food network right now :pimp: :lol:

they make magnetic paint :wow:

if you're talking about redbull the silver version is piff. copped one today because they were out of sugar free and i don't like the taste of regular. don't care about the sugar. i just don't like it.

:lol: man i get ignant with the food at my crib. made some flaming hot cheatos crusted seared scallops the other day.

:lol: man i get ignant with the food at my crib. made some flaming hot cheatos crusted seared scallops the other day.

I like the Red the best of the new 3 flavors.

I don't mind the sugar, but like the taste of the sugar free the best.

go on chopped :nerd:

they just had a home cooks edition.

you know damm well NT well get you on :lol:

as for Redbull i remember once seeing a Coke + Redbull in one can, and it was :x :x

yeah you're like me then. it just taste better.

alright i'll cop some red tomorrow, haven't tried that.

Finally off work

Pour up drink!!!

Tonight shall be a classic nitty gritty vodka night for rck2sactown

:lol: sounds like me. Yeah I would solely use EBT to put on a bunch of mass.

I like the Red the best of the new 3 flavors.

I don't mind the sugar, but like the taste of the sugar free the best.

This guys knows. I hate Red Bull but the red can is amazing.

Monster Rehab drinks are good too.

Back
Top Bottom