the thread about nothing...

Just run game like me. Get ebt between jobs saying you're unemployed and can't eat. I get 200 a month :lol:. Takes less than an hour if you wake up and go early before the pandemonium.

For the past few weeks at work, I essentially have been paid to post on NT for the majority of the day :smh:

dont want to eat something too heavy :nerd:.....

For the past few weeks at work, I essentially have been paid to post on NT for the majority of the day :smh:
Its all good that ssi is coming soon :nerd:

You think that's funny? I'd rather be doing other things, like dressing up like a clown and going to kids parties and make balloons for them, and sing the songs that I like to sing. I also like staying home and having sex all ****** day. Or even go to the movies, take a dump in the chair, wait around and wait for people to sit on it so I can hear it squish. That's what I'd rather be doing, but no, I gotta take my *** to work.

You think that's funny? I'd rather be doing other things, like dressing up like a clown and going to kids parties and make balloons for them, and sing the songs that I like to sing. I also like staying home and having sex all ****** day. Or even go to the movies, take a dump in the chair, wait around and wait for people to sit on it so I can hear it squish. That's what I'd rather be doing, but no, I gotta take my *** to work.

I am perplexed

Recently rewatched Mya's "Fallen" video, been a few years. Dude in the video looked familiar.

Turns out the actor is Hassan Johnson, better know as...

I think I just realized another reason why I slept like crap last night (and night before)

I have drank Red Bulls after 11PM both times. I just thought about it because I was planning on smashing a 12oz right now. :nerd:

I gotta find that Neuro Sleep and Neuro Gasm tomorrow. :smokin

I am perplexed

:lol:

I think I just realized another reason why I slept like crap last night (and night before)

I have drank Red Bulls after 11PM both times. I just thought about it because I was planning on smashing a 12oz right now. :nerd:

Stop drinking Red Bull that **** is bad for you

Stop drinking Red Bull that **** is bad for you

not gonna lie i damm near have a red bull every morning :lol:

and i actually have one before i go to sleep :smh:

Back
Top Bottom