the thread about nothing...

i know it'll never happen but i hope they pass something where bars close at 4 in the morning 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
i know it'll never happen but i hope they pass something where bars close at 4 in the morning 
nthat.gif
just go to vegas 
laugh.gif

Whenever I'm in LA/LB I'm always shook when they have last call..... makes me thijg its notn so much different than Sac

Its a thursday night..... how are yall so bored.

My friend's little sister fro HS is here, target acquired.

just go to vegas 
laugh.gif

Whenever I'm in LA/LB I'm always shook when they have last call..... makes me thijg its notn so much different than Sac
never been to vegas but it doesn't interest me 
ohwell.gif

i hate that, especially when i'm in hollywood, but luckily i eat like a pig so looking for food or eating is fun in itself and hollywood has enough weirdness at night to keep me entertained after bars close
laugh.gif

u told me u were so busy u couldnt play me 1 on 1 but now u say u dont got **** to do

cmmoonnn man :smh: :lol:

Ya dude, if I was under 21 and lived outside my hometown I'd be so lost as well... sucks you don't have roommates, why dont you?

Well I was living with my ex girl, but she was flirting with a frat dude when we were together so I ended that.

So I moved out, and just found a new spot.

I can make rent so i didnt wanna do roomates.

I dont wanna put an ad out on craigslist either :lol:

Its a thursday night..... how are yall so bored.

My friend's little sister fro HS is here, target acquired.
Let me refrase. My friend from HS, his little sister (who is only 2-3 years younger than me) is at the bars. Yambs shall be had
just go to vegas 
laugh.gif

never been to vegas but it doesn't interest me 
ohwell.gif

i hate that, especially when i'm in hollywood, but luckily i eat like a pig so looking for food or eating is fun in itself and hollywood has enough weirdness at night to keep me entertained after bars close
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 one time after a long night of drinking in hollywood, I bought and finished about $15-20 worth of food from a taco truck 
roll.gif
 my friends were shocked
u told me u were so busy u couldnt play me 1 on 1 but now u say u dont got **** to do

cmmoonnn man
mean.gif
laugh.gif
I'll play you and your child *** in 1 on 1 next week...

Ya dude, if I was under 21 and lived outside my hometown I'd be so lost as well... sucks you don't have roommates, why dont you?
Well I was living with my ex girl, but she was flirting with a frat dude when we were together so I ended that.

So I moved out, and just found a new spot.

I can make rent so i didnt wanna do roomates.

I dont wanna put an ad out on craigslist either
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 oh ya now i remember. The one thing I'm glad me and my ex established was that ew'd never move in together unless we were sure we were getting married. 

You literally have no friends oyu coul be rommates with?

my body has been ready. mjgreat gunna get this work tho

tomorrow lets play :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol:  oh ya now i remember. The one thing I'm glad me and my ex established was that ew'd never move in together unless we were sure we were getting married. 

Well we were supposed too..

Her mom and dad still call me weekly to check up with me.
They want us to be together, but she messed up.

Frats and sororities tho :smh:

Never ever ever will I mess with a girl from a sorority :x

laugh.gif
 oh ya now i remember. The one thing I'm glad me and my ex established was that ew'd never move in together unless we were sure we were getting married. 

Well we were supposed too..

Her mom and dad still call me weekly to check up with me.
They want us to be together, but she messed up.

Frats and sororities tho
mean.gif

Never ever ever will I mess with a girl from a sorority
sick.gif
I actually dont think my ex ended up joining a sorority, which kinda makes me feel vindicated on my end. but whatev that was only a smlll part of why we ain't together no more.

That's cool her aprents talk to u still. My ex's mom is a legit free spirit and doesn't give a **** as long as her duaghter is happy... but I know she liked me as her bf 
tired.gif

This is drunked rck2sactown soeaking, and I really need to stop talking about her. Cuz this **** isn't helping

Back
Top Bottom