Coming soon: new strict internet laws.

I guess it's real then. People books be hit and they frontin' :smh:

Last edited:
I guess it's real then. People books be hit and they frontin'
mean.gif
yea its a hunnid
Kim k got 6 mil stashed in da booty
lmao 

So you throwing up red liquid and having trouble breathing then going to the ER? What's the deal?
They said I had an infection.
And that I gotta get my diet right.
I got some pills and stuff and they gave me oxygen to help me.

Im good tho.
Thanks for asking

I been eating straight fast foos for last two weeks n they said that messed up my stomach and it was why I was having trouble breathing.
So yeah.
Got healthy foods and ready to make a changee now.
Thanks for the concern nt famb!

I been eating straight fast foos for last two weeks n they said that messed up my stomach and it was why I was having trouble breathing.
So yeah.
Got healthy foods and ready to make a changee now.
Thanks for the concern nt famb!

:x

I got into Howard University over the weekend...

attended the Howard charter day dinner.  Spent a lot of time with the mayor of Atlanta.  Met many board members, the school president, and a lot of other wealthy influential African Americans...

Something most incoming transfer or freshman students don't get to do.  Built some good relationships in the short weekend and hopefully it carries on while on campus.  Just was an inspirational experience and I absorbed a lot especially with the ups and downs of my academic career.

On another note I plan on trying to attend Harvard for grad school.  From previous experience many aren't too fond of HBCU's on here but I felt like I was at the black Harvard lol, proud to be a bison. 

Congrats bro. I'm an HBCU alum and Howard is a great school, I went to a workshop there this past summer. THE REAL HU :lol:

Back
Top Bottom