the thread about nothing...

if you see a girl crying alone in a stairwell what would you do?
nerd.gif
Ask her if she's alright, ain't nothing wrong with being nice.

Question...

Have you guys met the women your going to marry
nerd.gif
I'd do the same thing. 

I've met the girl I want to marry, will I? NOPE
frown.gif

If you ever wanna just chill and think about life or you're smoking a blunt this song is amazing. Such a chill song
The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan - Chris Zabriskie

no music in this thread bro. But there is a really dope TAN in the music forum though. Edit that if you would

thanks

If you ever wanna just chill and think about life or you're smoking a blunt this song is amazing. Such a chill song

no music in this thread bro. But there is a really dope TAN in the music forum though. Edit that if you would

thanks
laugh.gif
 I can never stand going in the TAN in the music forum. It takes forever to load and scroll with all those music videos. 

if you see a girl crying alone in a stairwell what would you do? :nerd:

Depends on if she's ugly or not.

Ask her if she's alright, ain't nothing wrong with being nice.

Question...

Have you guys met the women your going to marry :nerd:

No marriage over here, b. Unless Taylor Swift gets her **** together, or I can pull Sash Suicide.

thanks
:lol:  I can never stand going in the TAN in the music forum. It takes forever to load and scroll with all those music videos. 

I started that thread |I

thanks
laugh.gif
 I can never stand going in the TAN in the music forum. It takes forever to load and scroll with all those music videos. 
I started that thread
tired.gif
Its okay, I still love it when I feel like listening to new random music I have never heard before. 
laugh.gif

if you see a girl crying alone in a stairwell what would you do?
nerd.gif
i'd probably cry with her. sike 

i'm tired of being nice and girls always assuming you want something from them bc you're being nice 
mean.gif

one time i held the door open for some girl and she was like "i have hands, i could open the door myself" i was like 
frown.gif

i'm tired of being nice and girls always assuming you want something from them bc you're being nice 
mean.gif

one time i held the door open for some girl and she was like "i have hands, i could open the door myself" i was like 
frown.gif

Woah. Whata *****

:smh: at this true life i have a high maitenance girlfriend episode...im only a few minutes in im ashamed

but fam is doing his thing..thats motivation he graduated and started a real estate company :smokin

Last edited:
mean.gif

frown.gif

Funny story, was standing infront of a store and some chick with a stroller walked by, her kid had her off her sock.

I picked it up walking down the street behind her saying;

"Excuse me, excuse me, excuse miss"

She turns and around and hits me with the :stoneface: "I'm not interested"

I said "I'm not either" >D

Handed her the sock and Diddy bopped away :pimp:

I heard her saying I'm sorry . :pimp:

Lulz at the most recent image showing up in the on the side of the page but not in the thread.

Do not use nt's uploader for most gifs.

minus.com or imgbox.com.

Last edited:
mean.gif

frown.gif

i'd tell her, you also have a head, I hope it's hard enough

and slam the door in her head.

then

spit-on-that-little-girl.gif

Back
Top Bottom