the thread about nothing...

Yo, them gifs you post at night--NOT cool bro :lol:
its just funny that you guys find them scary 
laugh.gif

At 4am? Hell yeah they are :lol:

@Tr1ll's advice. Seriously tho, with that PMS, just remember nod and say mmm hmmmm and remember it's not your fault. Learned that lesson from being around my mom. It took a while to catch on though :lol:

My boy is going to put me on his GFs friend..,,, who's a Virgin :evil:

never understood this appeal. I mean its cool if you wife her i suppose. Then you just can teach her everything that you like. But the first time is awkward...painful for her....and she has no idea what she is doing...

THIS.

Virgin yambs is way overrated.

And I bet her yamb hole is slack.

My boy is going to put me on his GFs friend..,,, who's a Virgin :evil:

never understood this appeal. I mean its cool if you wife her i suppose. Then you just can teach her everything that you like. But the first time is awkward...painful for her....and she has no idea what she is doing...

THIS.

Virgin yambs is way overrated.

And I bet her yamb hole is slack.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Landed an interview for a part time IT position that should get me the experience I need to get my foot in the door. Things are really coming together in my life and I can't even complain if I wanted to. Thank God for a supportive wife as well.

Landed an interview for a part time IT position that should get me the experience I need to get my foot in the door. Things are really coming together in my life and I can't even complain if I wanted to. Thank God for a supportive wife as well.

Happy everything is going right for you sir, esp with someone standing by your side and being supportive in the journey. :pimp:

At 4am? Hell yeah they are
laugh.gif

@Tr1ll's advice. Seriously tho, with that PMS, just remember nod and say mmm hmmmm and remember it's not your fault. Learned that lesson from being around my mom. It took a while to catch on though
laugh.gif
haha my bad, i always watch creepy stuff at night. i like tripping out on my dreams 
laugh.gif

congrats man!

speaking of interviews, i think i may be too hyped on mine today. i usually get nervous as hell but today i just feel like kicking the door open and whipping it out as soon as i get there 
devil.gif
 \(^_^)/

Last edited:
those gif werent that bad. the picture of the "emotionless" had me shook though
and a couple others from that scary story thread

Back
Top Bottom