the thread about nothing...

I've honestly never seen a pair of fake foams in person. Didn't even know they made them until a little while ago.

I think one of my co-workers is wearing some fake Foams.

:smh:

pic of said fakeness O_O

Man, sneaking pics of people is one step over the weird line to me, but, if someone was to name an app that let you takes stills of video, I might be able to make something shake.

@Nowitzness41, naw its not that bad, but they definitely have that shape.

Dudes is a real shiny red and the "Foamposite" is trying to flatten out.

taking a video of someone is less weird than a sneak pic?

are falafel gyros any good? :nerd:
got a taste for one but I don't know if i want beef and lamb or try the falafel

Fake foams look like swimming pool rafts to me. I've seen about 5 pairs of them here in DC. Mostly all white ones. I think FILA makes em actually.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

I can't eem.....

Fake foams look like swimming pool rafts to me. I've seen about 5 pairs of them here in DC. Mostly all white ones. I think FILA makes em actually.

^What exactly happened to Fila???? They actually were a legit brand, and then I heard nothing about them until Nas signed a deal with them in either 06 or 08.

The creator of this is a genius

Last edited:
This dude is serving people grilled cheese sandwichs with maggots on them called "The Maggot Melt"

:x

I think one of my co-workers is wearing some fake Foams.

:smh:

pic of said fakeness O_O

Man, sneaking pics of people is one step over the weird line to me, but, if someone was to name an app that let you takes stills of video, I might be able to make something shake.

@Nowitzness41, naw its not that bad, but they definitely have that shape.

Dudes is a real shiny red and the "Foamposite" is trying to flatten out.

taking a video of someone is less weird than a sneak pic?

Its easier to play off. I can just hold my phone down and hope I get a shot.

Of course dude is missing and its about that time of the day when we get busy as hell.

Pics will be had doe.

^What exactly happened to Fila???? They actually were a legit brand, and then I heard nothing about them until Nas signed a deal with them in either 06 or 08.

The creator of this is a genius

strong this, I'm crying right now.

This dude is serving people grilled cheese sandwichs with maggots on them called "The Maggot Melt"

:x

dat protein.

I'm gonna go ahead and let you guys know, black ants taste like bananas.

When I was 17 I was trying to buy call of duty at gamestop and the guy was like where is ur id and I started rubbing my beard and was like this is my id

I literally lol'd
And pictured you as kanye inside a GameStop

I get this all the time, just yesterday someone said they thought I was 18, I'm 24

I'm the exact opposite.. At 16 i could buy cigs.
On my 21st birthday I wasn't carded...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom