the thread about nothing...

Prices in the buy/sell forum are so high...

I miss going there for some sweet deals.

I guess those days are long past us
eyes.gif
wipes tear... i remember
Those times WILL return, just be patient.
why is this 
nerd.gif

Prices in the buy/sell forum are so high...

I miss going there for some sweet deals.

I guess those days are long past us :rolleyes

wipes tear... i remember

Those times WILL return, just be patient.

I believe it. Might take longer than expected but it will come back

No doubt, its taking longer than i expected- but all fads die at some point. I know that the need for shoes isnt going anywhere, but the fad to "collect" and be a "sneakerhead" will die and all those pairs being hoarded will flood the market and prices will drop

Yeah, I was just thinking about this the other day about the rate at which people are buying and using "these are my grails" as an excuse to not get flamed for buying EVERYTHING. I think people want to have an insta-collection like Fat Joe or any other rapper. Just to stunt on people but its much more than that. In the end it might just end up being a huge failure to a person and you might see pairs going for stupid cheap at some point. Everybody has kicks but it really feels like the authenticity and love is missing from all the consumption.

Last edited:
I've found "good" deals on CL lately. Got my cements and playoff 12's the last 6 months off there

I think people are confusing their "requirements" for a relationship with sex. Why do I need to have a job if we just boning? What does my personality really have to do with things if we only here for a few minutes? Do I really need to carry on a conversation past, What time you want to meet up? or You coming through? Seriously! Granted, me thinks, you shouldn't sleep with people you couldn't see yourself with longterm, if god-forbid pregnancy occurred, but that's different. In that occurrence, you'd need to assess their character and the whole sha-bang. But not for one night.

Random

My pops told me, don't sleep with someone unless your willing to have kids with them.

Makes sense.

Secret menu item. Tastes 100% like the milk leftover after a bowl of Crunch Berries.

Bloody Penguin/Red Tuxedo is also good.
is this at every starbucks? 
nerd.gif

i know most of yall drool over these flat bodies..
sick.gif
 i got a half chub when i saw this on TMZ yesterday.
thought i was slick skipping warm ups earlier this week, now i walk like a penguin 
mean.gif
embarassed.gif

My pops told me, don't sleep with someone unless your willing to have kids with them.

Makes sense.
i tell myself the same thing 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom