the thread about nothing...

just had to eat mcdonalds.. i didn't care tho i was hungry! i just scarfed it down 
laugh.gif
I can't eat McDonald's.. It always messes with my stomach

Prices in the buy/sell forum are so high...

I miss going there for some sweet deals.

I guess those days are long past us :rolleyes

You are having withdrawals, narcotic painkillers are very addictive to the body and mind when taken consecutively. Since you were only on them for 4 days, you should be good after 2 days off. When you start getting into weeks or months- the WD symptoms can be bad for a week or 2 (sometimes more depending on severity)
Whats a precursor to something mean?? 
What are you referring to?
Like if for example, I google something and it states (I'm completely making this up) aspirin is a precursor to methamphetamines. what does that mean
a precursor would be something, that is used to prepare it or an ingredient..

like antifreeze and battery acid are all precursors used in meth production.

damn crystal your doc shouldnt given you oxy for that..

thats how most people get hooked, people start getting them off the streets and eventually move to heroin.

shouldve prescribed you hydrocodone or tylenol 3s for that, oxy is for when you break bones or get shot, even then they try to stay away from giving that.

Last edited:
Forreal tho, I appreciate NT and TAN, y'all be saving my day. I want so smack my co workers :smh:

Drank at the Kings game tonight and finished the night with a cigar
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LA Kings or Sac Kings?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
LA famb
smokin.gif
You are having withdrawals, narcotic painkillers are very addictive to the body and mind when taken consecutively. Since you were only on them for 4 days, you should be good after 2 days off. When you start getting into weeks or months- the WD symptoms can be bad for a week or 2 (sometimes more depending on severity)
Whats a precursor to something mean?? 
What are you referring to?
Like if for example, I google something and it states (I'm completely making this up) aspirin is a precursor to methamphetamines. what does that mean
a precursor would be something, that is used to prepare it or an ingredient..

like antifreeze and battery acid are all precursors used in meth production.
Ok see, I was also thinking this and was afraid of this...... clarification plz

the reason i mentioned is the way that it is used in the chemistry feel and what someone mentioned before me about the diabeetus relates to something leading to another thing.

both are right just depends on the context in which its being used.

Last edited:
the reason i mentioned is the way that it is used in the chemistry feel and what someone mentioned before me about the diabeetus relates to something leading to another thing.

both are right just depends on the context in which its being used.
I wikipedia'd it and it did specifically say "a highly sought-after chemical precursor in the illicit manufacture of methamphetamine." 

Well damb.

I think people are confusing their "requirements" for a relationship with sex. Why do I need to have a job if we just boning? What does my personality really have to do with things if we only here for a few minutes? Do I really need to carry on a conversation past, What time you want to meet up? or You coming through? Seriously! Granted, me thinks, you shouldn't sleep with people you couldn't see yourself with longterm, if god-forbid pregnancy occurred, but that's different. In that occurrence, you'd need to assess their character and the whole sha-bang. But not for one night.

Random

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom