What's the hype about Selina Gomez?
ohwell.gif
she has a vagina.

This has to be the most poorly Photoshopped album cover in history :rofl:

The fact that he actually put a tiger on there :rofl: :rofl:

I can't

I1ZAVoL.jpg

Last edited:
If they know how to make it. Request it.

They have to make anything you request basically but I can post the ingredients if you want.

Selena used to be my favorite ugly chick. I have moved on to greener pastures. Troian Bellisario :smokin

Last edited:
I've found "good" deals on CL lately. Got my cements and playoff 12's the last 6 months off there
I never find any good deals on CL. :smh: :smh:

Prices in the buy/sell forum are so high...

I miss going there for some sweet deals.

I guess those days are long past us :rolleyes

wipes tear... i remember

Those times WILL return, just be patient.

I believe it. Might take longer than expected but it will come back

No doubt, its taking longer than i expected- but all fads die at some point. I know that the need for shoes isnt going anywhere, but the fad to "collect" and be a "sneakerhead" will die and all those pairs being hoarded will flood the market and prices will drop

Yeah, I was just thinking about this the other day about the rate at which people are buying and using "these are my grails" as an excuse to not get flamed for buying EVERYTHING. I think people want to have an insta-collection like Fat Joe or any other rapper. Just to stunt on people but its much more than that. In the end it might just end up being a huge failure to a person and you might see pairs going for stupid cheat at some point. Everybody has kicks but it really feels like the authenticity and love is missing from all the consumption.

That's true. I think some people are into it just because it's the cool thing.

I too am patiently waiting for the whole thing to die down so that everything I want will be easily attainable.

Also them kids in that interview make me wanna just straight jack their ****. Talking bout rolls of 20s and electric cigs :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

nobodies called me a twerp in my life :rofl:

who is jchambers and why is he da new gramps?

Couldn't resist man :lol:. JChambers posted in the hair loss cure thread. He admitted to being 61 years old. There you have it. He's twice my age. BOOM!

@kix28, I got VNDS IV's for $100 on CL last July and got the playoff 12's for $240 in January. Not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom