the thread about nothing...

Was researching Master degree programs....Georgia really only has a handful of useful degrees. I've missed all the deadlines, so I have to wait until next year. I might just try for a second BS in the meantime. Idk. :smh:

So.. I got my wisdom teeth pulled
They prescribed me oxy for the pain
Took 3-4 pills everyday for about 4 days straight.

I feel like I'm straight up having withdrawals.
Had to leave work early yesterday. Called out today.

My whole body feels like crap

I'm always asking people at work if they "got that I sent ya?"

No one ever gets the joke. :smh:

that synthetic heroin feel

You are having withdrawals, narcotic painkillers are very addictive to the body and mind when taken consecutively. Since you were only on them for 4 days, you should be good after 2 days off. When you start getting into weeks or months- the WD symptoms can be bad for a week or 2 (sometimes more depending on severity)
Whats a precursor to something mean?? 

You are having withdrawals, narcotic painkillers are very addictive to the body and mind when taken consecutively. Since you were only on them for 4 days, you should be good after 2 days off. When you start getting into weeks or months- the WD symptoms can be bad for a week or 2 (sometimes more depending on severity)
What are you referring to?
Like if for example, I google something and it states (I'm completely making this up) aspirin is a precursor to methamphetamines. what does that mean

What are you referring to?
Like if for example, I google something and it states (I'm completely making this up) aspirin is a precursor to methamphetamines. what does that mean
That would mean that aspirin use would tend to lead many of its users to meth (at least the way i understand the word precursor). Like saying weight gain is a precursor to diabetes or pain pill addiction is a precursor to heroin use
Ohhhh ok cool. Thanks for clearing this up 
happy.gif

Grits, eggs, and bacon for dinner? YUP

Taylor Swift is a bum :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom