the thread about nothing...

had a sandwich for lunch with some doritos

hopefully the second half of work doesnt drag

I just popped way too many stimulants before class..... I'm basically in a cold sweat right now.... and my head feels like a rock.
I'm popping ephedrine and other fat burners...... helps me focus, but every now and then my body doesn't take to it too well
I just popped way too many stimulants before class..... I'm basically in a cold sweat right now.... and my head feels like a rock.
thats why i dont mess with monsters, five hour energy, etc.
laugh.gif
 I drink that stuff (and coffee) like water.......
Stop treating yourself like a guinea pig
laugh.gif
I've been doing this since HS 
ohwell.gif
 I hope it doesn't catch up to me anytime soon 

Vince wouldnt mix nike with adidas would he :x ..big no no where im from a whole suit at that lol

Last edited:

Damn bro- you gotta take better care of yourself. Theres so many better options for energy. It seems like your body is desensitized to stimulants- so your best option is to ween yourself down to low amounts (which wont be fun for a couple weeks, but it is worth it) and then go to something natural (i go with Matcha green tea and orange juice- its just as effective as those damn preworkout stimulants and much better for you, without any bad side effects).

listen to dis man

Damn bro- you gotta take better care of yourself. Theres so many better options for energy. It seems like your body is desensitized to stimulants- so your best option is to ween yourself down to low amounts (which wont be fun for a couple weeks, but it is worth it) and then go to something natural (i go with Matcha green tea and orange juice- its just as effective as those damn preworkout stimulants and much better for you, without any bad side effects).
I know I know, whenever I run out of my stuff I usually stop taking stims for a month or two.... big time sucks

People don't understand that it's not only a reflection of themselves but the person who put that "word" in. :smh:

Cousin of mines a got a friend of his a job doing help desk work, basically 15 an hour overnight to literally do nothing and maybe a phone call every hour. Only mandatory thing was Fridays, dude called out every Friday from the get for a month before they fired him :smh:

Yup. This is why I presented him as a regular candidate found on NCMA or Dice. I pulled and pushed his resume to the top and I interviewed him like I didn't know him. I even could have gotten him $86K if his dumb *** would have just communicated with me and been responsive.

This dude didn't even show up the first day! The president wanted him gone at that very moment. Unbelievable. I stalled and plugged away for a month tryingto salvage his terrible perception, but eventually.....I can't help you if you aren't trying to help yourself.

Pic of Leroy Green aka Bruce Leroy from The Last Dragon on the bus this past June. Trust me, my reaction was like :wow: when I saw him :lol:

if i see someone famous i want to go up to them and say arent u that one guy (and mistake them for someone they are known to "beef with") and suppose i see 50 cent i will tell him arent u that one guy ja rule? u were a real good rapper and keep on trying to prove they are that person

just to rustle their jimmies

Back
Top Bottom