the thread about nothing...

WOWWWWWWWWW :smh: idiots

You wouldn't happen to have a plug on two cuse vs gtown tickets Sat would you? The verizon center box office sold out of the last upper levels this morning when I went to buy them. Best I could find was $200 press box tickets. I'm not paying $400 for me and my girl to go. $80 would've been reasonable which is what upper level was. I'd even do $150 prolly.

EDIT: I promise I'll show up if you can help me find some tix :lol:

Georgetown is always a hot ticket and Syracuse brings out folks as well.

Least expensive I've seen is $100 a pop for uppers.

If you have vested interest in the game it might be worth it as there really isn't a bad seat in the Verizon center (unless you have crappy vision or something). I'd pay a decent amount to see VCU play.

Headed to Philly to watch them play Temple this weekend.

i must look like an idiot then: i got an adidas collared shirt on, some new balance shoes, and nike socks- and i'm not even under contract or sponsored to where i have to dress this way :frown:

i never understood why "mismatching" is wrong

i where nike running shoes, dress socks, pony shorts and an lrg t shirt

we both got SWAG
SEXY WEARING ANY GARMENT :wink:

75% of the time, I'm in Nike head to toe.... especially if I'm freeballing it that particular day.

if i see someone famous i want to go up to them and say arent u that one guy (and mistake them for someone they are known to "beef with") and suppose i see 50 cent i will tell him arent u that one guy ja rule? u were a real good rapper and keep on trying to prove they are that person

just to rustle their jimmies

What you gonna do when they rustle your face? Sue?

So you can settle out of court for 10 grand??

:wow: I forgot about the remake! It'll never happen, doe.

Last edited:
well for the comedians hes out shooting pool in a FULL adidas suit..glad not shorts and some nikes :rofl: ok right do what u want but im sorry im not going out like that

Yup. This is why I presented him as a regular candidate found on NCMA or Dice. I pulled and pushed his resume to the top and I interviewed him like I didn't know him. I even could have gotten him $86K if his dumb *** would have just communicated with me and been responsive.

This dude didn't even show up the first day! The president wanted him gone at that very moment. Unbelievable. I stalled and plugged away for a month tryingto salvage his terrible perception, but eventually.....I can't help you if you aren't trying to help yourself.

I have this happen to me all the time. In my opinion, it's best to be selfish and protective of your name/reputation. HR scheduled me for an interview with a candidate last week, but I opted out because I knew the person - professionally and personally. I was transparent with my other peers on the interview schedule and my director. In 8+ years of working in my industry, there's only 2 people I would stick my neck out for and recommend. It's amazing how much word can get around if you vouch and hitch your name to a poor performer. I'm ok helping a friend or former colleague get in the door for an interview opportunity, but I'm then taking a step back from there.

Pic of Leroy Green aka Bruce Leroy from The Last Dragon on the bus this past June. Trust me, my reaction was like
eek.gif
when I saw him
laugh.gif

Also, something I found interesting....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Dragon

if i see someone famous i want to go up to them and say arent u that one guy (and mistake them for someone they are known to "beef with") and suppose i see 50 cent i will tell him arent u that one guy ja rule? u were a real good rapper and keep on trying to prove they are that person

just to rustle their jimmies

What you gonna do when they rustle your face? Sue?

So you can settle out of court for 10 grand??

:wow: I forgot about the remake! It'll never happen, doe.

Lmao @ the rustling of the face. Thadocta, I have no idea what you were saying. I tuned you out a "beef" sorry. No need for games with people out in the street. Be calm, show respect and keep it moving. No need to be "extra".

Last edited:
i must look like an idiot then: i got an adidas collared shirt on, some new balance shoes, and nike socks- and i'm not even under contract or sponsored to where i have to dress this way
frown.gif

haha me neither.

i was just wondering was all. yes i know adidas supplies team issue, but i usually see lbj or roster guard #24 all swaggu dipped in nike. i guess that's because they're the marquee names, though. 

i must look like an idiot then: i got an adidas collared shirt on, some new balance shoes, and nike socks- and i'm not even under contract or sponsored to where i have to dress this way :frown:

haha me neither.

i was just wondering was all. yes i know adidas supplies team issue, but i usually see lbj or roster guard #24 all swaggu dipped in nike. i guess that's because they're the marquee names, though. 

:lol: why do you refer to him as roster guard #24?

tell them that I'm a fan of their work and that they should keep up the good work.

So after buying my gf the miami vice lebrons and more recently the grape 5s she says, "I think I'm just gonna wear sneakers all the time now...ya know, like make it my trademark."

My reaction...

I love hearing her stories about walking around DC and people commenting on her kicks though, "DAMN WHITE GIRL!!!" :lol:
:rofl: she going to have u in line for the Teyana Taylors

Back
Top Bottom