Neglected the TAN fam since last friday

:frown:

What'd I miss yall?

Cliff pls :smokin
wht is a sexy chick. :evil:
and rob is a hot lesbian
tumblr_m8cvc4jUEG1qd14xy.gif
[

Lmao @ Tr1ll. I don't know if they should try a modernized version, I don't think it would make sense. It's perfect the way it is imo. Did I tell y'all that I actually saw Bruce LeRoy (aka Taimak) on the bus this past summer? It bugged me out. I think I still have the pic on my phone. When I get a chance, I'll e-mail it to myself and post it. Just fair warning, it was a sneak pic, but you gotta look at it for a bit and you can see it's him. A couple of people didn't believe me until I enlarged the pic. I didn't want to bother him on the bus so I just let him rock.

:wow: On the bus, doe?

I guess that was about 20 years ago...

for some reason water in a bottle taste better than in a cup

that thirst

HBCU TIPOFF challenge to be played in ATLANTA starting in 2013..NOV7-11 surposed to bring in roughly 40million dollars to the city :smokin

That'll be a wonderful look for the city and HBCUs. There are a ton of HBCU alums in Atlanta. Now I'm trying to see how I can be a part of this :nerd:

Last edited:
Last week my old girl's brother wrote me from jail asking for a couple hundred dollars.

This week people she works with (or used to if their contract ended) or applying to open positions I have out and requesting interviews.

I ran into a friend/coworker of hers at the mall last night (she works part time at a jewelry store) and was looking to buy something for my new lady.

This girl is playing checkers and I'm playing chess.

She really thinks she's slick too.

I'm Back....

good morning TAN! Finally back from banned camp - for the weakest suspension of NT history
eyes.gif

@ unsuited, thanks for the pm- everythings good
nthat.gif

Got to play some pool with Vince Carter last night (thats me taking the shot)- good dude
smokin.gif
Dope
Last week my old girl's brother wrote me from jail asking for a couple hundred dollars.

This week people she works with (or used to if their contract ended) or applying to open positions I have out and requesting interviews.

I ran into a friend/coworker of hers at the mall last night (she works part time at a jewelry store) and was looking to buy something for my new lady.

This girl is playing checkers and I'm playing chess.

She really thinks she's slick too.
So shes sending people to spy on you?

Dope

007 I guess. Not sure what good that will do, especially if I'll be interviewing these people. I'm not trying to waste time on people who are not seriously looking for jobs and such. I don't like combining business and personal stuff.

I just had a "friend" get out of the Navy and I got him a position making $70,000.....this dude treated the position like a job at the mall and had no sense of professionalism (despite coming out of the Navy where he was managing programs).

1 strike and your out...Dude just got fired yesterday and I just saw him turning in his laptop and equipment today.

People are f****** stupid. This is why I don't feel sorry or pity for folks.

007 I guess. Not sure what good that will do, especially if I'll be interviewing these people. I'm not trying to waste time on people who are not seriously looking for jobs and such. I don't like combining business and personal stuff.

I just had a "friend" get out of the Navy and I got him a position making $70,000.....this dude treated the position like a job at the mall and had no sense of professionalism (despite coming out of the Navy where he was managing programs).

1 strike and your out...Dude just got fired yesterday and I just saw him turning in his laptop and equipment today.

People don't understand that it's not only a reflection of themselves but the person who put that "word" in. :smh:

Cousin of mines a got a friend of his a job doing help desk work, basically 15 an hour overnight to literally do nothing and maybe a phone call every hour. Only mandatory thing was Fridays, dude called out every Friday from the get for a month before they fired him :smh:

Dope

That just makes you look bad. Shameful man some people just dont appreciate anything. If someone hooked me up like that I would be trying real hard to live up to expecations if not exceed them.
Drake going all out at the strip club
laugh.gif

Strip club is so wack to me. I've been 3 times dont plan on going again. I want one of those owl hoodies though.

I always sit by these benches in the basement of the class building. Today, someone left the door propped open to the women's restroom. Since I was sitting in the bench directly across, you could hear everything from inside the restroom - from the toilet paper being shuffled to the feces hitting the water.
One pretty girl walked in and I guess she had to go really bad. It was really loud.

Back
Top Bottom