the thread about nothing...

See, thats why the Mavs got drug by the Rockets.

They out shootin poolin, when the need to be shooting in the gym.

Anyone else always use two tissues at a time when you blow your nose instead of one?
Check
some tissues feel like sandpaper 
mean.gif

Animal thug be on some sensitive tip since the decision >D

Also Vince is a cool dude, met him a couple of times when he played with the nets and played cards.

Good Morning. I read Jayfiend's post, now I want The Last Dragon on dvd or blu ray. Rocky III...yes. Mr. T in that movie :smh:

Another quote was when sho'nuff walked into the pizza shop and that video of that white chick singing was on...

That bamma was like "Shut Up Bish!" And kicked the screen. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That's my movie man! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Damn, welcome back Nowitzness. How in the hell did you get to shoot pool with Vince Carter? That's so random. A friend of mine on Saturday had a 45 min conversation with Dennis Rodman in Katz Deli @ 3am :lol:.

Lmao @ Tr1lls two previous posts to that pool pic

Good Morning. I read Jayfiend's post, now I want The Last Dragon on dvd or blu ray. Rocky III...yes. Mr. T in that movie :smh:

Another quote was when sho'nuff walked into the pizza shop and that video of that white chick singing was on...

Maaaan, so man quotables from that movie that I appreciated more when I got older and watched it.

"Catches bullets with his teeh...?" :rofl:

[/quote]

You're killing me smalls :lol:

Maaaan, so man quotables from that movie that I appreciated more when I got older and watched it.

"Catches bullets with his teeh...?" :rofl:

"***** please..." :lol:

You got me wanting to see it now. They need to make a modern day equivalent(not a remake) of The Last Dragon.

^ :lol: Vince and a couple other players were at Dave & Busters last night for a Mavs event and i was lucky to get some tix for it. Ended up playing some pool with him and then Telemundo shows up and interviews him while Im standing right beside him :lol:

insert chris bosh interview bomb gif

lmao what did you get banned for?
Some kid reported me for some sarcasm he didnt understand (and wasnt directed at him)- so i told him to hop off and then i got hit with a "you should read the rules before posting...." by Animal Thug
grin.gif
like i'm a child or something. Anyways, good to be back -

@ Trill
roll.gif
maybe thats the problem
You are a child
No sexist jokes - reported - banned.

HBCU TIPOFF challenge to be played in ATLANTA starting in 2013..NOV7-11 surposed to bring in roughly 40million dollars to the city :smokin

Lmao @ Tr1ll. I don't know if they should try a modernized version, I don't think it would make sense. It's perfect the way it is imo. Did I tell y'all that I actually saw Bruce LeRoy (aka Taimak) on the bus this past summer? It bugged me out. I think I still have the pic on my phone. When I get a chance, I'll e-mail it to myself and post it. Just fair warning, it was a sneak pic, but you gotta look at it for a bit and you can see it's him. A couple of people didn't believe me until I enlarged the pic. I didn't want to bother him on the bus so I just let him rock.

Back
Top Bottom