the thread about nothing...

CHANGING LANES LIKE A BOSS

WATER made a racist joke in the tipping thread.. That's probably what he's talking about... He didn't get banned.

Had a nightmare last night about my ex :smh::smh: felt so real and still hurt so bad :frown:

I know. Grabbed the first thing i saw. 
laugh.gif

I was at the warriors game tonight and wasnt trying to pay $5 for a bottle water, and plus the 30 min ride from bart didnt help either 
mean.gif
Nice man. I'm going to the warriors game on Friday!

It's 7 in the morning,I'm playing NBA2k and jamming to some '80s pop music.What the hell is wrong
with me?
Ain't nothing wrong with you man.... Did you have class yet?

back in the states for a couple weeks after being in S. Korea for a couple of years...great seeing the fam and friends

Also great hooking up with my friend mary-jane...it has been too long :smokin :nthat: :pimp:
welcome home friend :D

Clearly this prankster was on his way to prom when he saw a UPS truck parked on a hill with a sewing machine jammed behind the back left tire to stop it from rolling.

He then removed the sewing machine and released the handbrake since the driver was just making a quick stop and left the sliding door open. 

The truck rolled backwards down hill over the ditch and said prom goer snapped a quick pic to tell all of his friends about what happened with proof.

tried to bag a jewish girl with mass. bf comes out of class and into her arms. why she gotta be laughing at my jokes if she aint interdasted in me.

tried to bag a jewish girl with mass. bf comes out of class and into her arms. why she gotta be laughing at my jokes if she aint interdasted in me.

uhhh..cuz they're funny?

yea i also think that it helps bring down a womens defenses and cause some sort of interest through that. kinda like how a women has her defense up at the club but if you say something she didnt expect, that whole shield is knocked down and you are on easy street from there.

Back
Top Bottom