the thread about nothing...

To people who have gotten cysts surgically removed from their hands, what that scar look like?
Go to a plastic surgeon. He'll suture it in layers and the scar will be very minimal assuming you aren't prone to hypertrophic scarring.
Funny this was brought up .. i've had one on the inside of my wrist for a while now this made me look at it.. and on what it shrunk down crazy.. i did read tho that eventually the will go away on their own

Booked a trip to Philly to see this girl and forgot this weekend was the Wizards vs Rockets game. It's on 2/23....I thought it was 2/28 for some reason. Work/Moving/Studying for this exam has my brain a day late and a dollar short.

3 hours economy class. |I

whats it about?

i love my american literature survey class. reading how different branches of Christianity killing each other because the one in power thought the other groups were heretics is freaking hilarious.

6a0112796f38d028a40162ff697200970d-800wi

You ever wish you could rep someone in real life?
You can.

Just give up that thumbs up or that head nod.

ibsgDhaCxO5qcL.gif

What in the world???

My thoughts exactly

Goodbye everyone. I had a good run. :frown:

stay up dude

What happened? Backstory?

Mornin' y'all

Good Morning. Happy Thursday.

Same to you sir. Happy about your good news :smokin

Am I the only ones who doesn't mind yellowed soles? Concords not so much, but I always thought a slight, tan tinted sole on the space jams contrasted really well with the blue

Yeah, especially on the space jams, but the concords look decent with it too IMO. I like the way it looks

CG XI also, but the 2001 version. There is a "good" yellowing phase and a bad one. You can have the good phase for a long while provided you clean the shoe with soap and water after every use. It really does prolong the process.

To people who have gotten cysts surgically removed from their hands, what that scar look like?
Go to a plastic surgeon. He'll suture it in layers and the scar will be very minimal assuming you aren't prone to hypertrophic scarring.
I got one removed from on top my wrist (I think you asked about this before). I have a scar that's a little less than inch long and like a mm thick and you can barely see it. Coco butter applied a few times a day diligently will fade any scar nicely.
Thanks for the info.

Yeah, the cyst turned out to be as hard as a rock.

Was your cyst removed because it was infected?

If not, did you get to keep your cyst?

I'm curious as to what a cyst looks like, but I'm not prepared to google image cysts.

Funny this was brought up .. i've had one on the inside of my wrist for a while now this made me look at it.. and on what it shrunk down crazy.. i did read tho that eventually the will go away on their own
I don't think cysts go away on their own.

I could be wrong.

I wish I can go back to 1995. Uvo, take me back to 1995
:smh: dammit

Back
Top Bottom