the thread about nothing...

I graduated high school in 05...doesn't seem that long ago though,

Can't believe we are almost thru with February before you know it, summer will be here.

My summers are not fun at all fellers, nothing under 95 for almost 7 months..:smh:

yea man. i read in this book where this guy was talking about time. it made me think about time when i was a kid and how it was longer than now. he said something like "its because we've been here long enough to make a day feel insignificant. a 1 year old has only been on the earth for 365 days and waiting just a few days is a significant percentage change versus someone thats on this earth for 10,000 days."

its going to feel faster and faster as we age. FUUUUUUUUU

It's 7 in the morning,I'm playing NBA2k and jamming to some '80s pop music.What the hell is wrong
with me?

back in the states for a couple weeks after being in S. Korea for a couple of years...great seeing the fam and friends

Also great hooking up with my friend mary-jane...it has been too long :smokin :nthat: :pimp:

my brother just messaged me telling me he's moving back with my mom and i next week 
mean.gif

three people in a one bedroom apartment 
mean.gif

just bc of his insecure *** 
mad.gif
Pretty sure he made a thread about it already :nerd:

Classes after 10 are beautiful.

Career type fair today.

Start working on a business model/marketing plan this weekend. Research, research, research.

Best advice I could give to a high schooler looking at colleges is to make sure they have EVERYTHING you want NOW. My school is just now getting a football program, well in 2 more years lol. They didn't get my alternative major until my junior year, so I stuck with the one I have. Hindsight is 20/20.

Anyways, happy weekend to my college brethren The weekend starts now. 8)

People were weird as hell back then. And I'm sure they'll say that about us in 100 years or so lol

Classes after 10 are beautiful.

Career type fair today.

Start working on a business model/marketing plan this weekend. Research, research, research.

Best advice I could give to a high schooler looking at colleges is to make sure they have EVERYTHING you want NOW. My school is just now getting a football program, well in 2 more years lol. They didn't get my alternative major until my junior year, so I stuck with the one I have. Hindsight is 20/20.

Anyways, happy weekend to my college brethren The weekend starts now. 8)

+1 when able.

Am I the only ones who doesn't mind yellowed soles? Concords not so much, but I always thought a slight, tan tinted sole on the space jams contrasted really well with the blue

They do go well with the space jams. On other shoes I don't mind it as long as the wear kinda matches the yellowing, if you get what I mean. Like a crisp ds pair of concords with a piss yellow sole wouldn't be a good look, but on an older pair with some miles on em it'll look right

Am I the only ones who doesn't mind yellowed soles? Concords not so much, but I always thought a slight, tan tinted sole on the space jams contrasted really well with the blue

I'm that way. I think it looks kinda good on certains shoes. Like you said, the Concords no, but I dont mind it on the space jams.

To people who have gotten cysts surgically removed from their hands, what that scar look like?
Go to a plastic surgeon. He'll suture it in layers and the scar will be very minimal assuming you aren't prone to hypertrophic scarring.

Back
Top Bottom