the thread about nothing...

my cousin is having a drink-a-thon march 1st but doesn't want any girls going other than herself and friends 
mean.gif

I think someone just played a prank on me. I'm at the gym right now and all I have on my iPod is Phil Collins. How do you work out to in the air tonight. ****!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have to do that to someone that's a good prank

Man so many things I want to do and buy but not enough money and being hurt doesn't help either cause I can't even work extra >:

Headed to Disneyland saturday with the gf and getting a room after I can't wait between having to get my truck fixed and school I could use some stress relief :evil:

Last edited:
Shes trynna get gang banged.
wouldn't doubt it, she's crazy when she's sober, i haven't seen her drunk yet but she's married with kids now so i doubt anybody wants to hit it, plus she lives where the hottest of girls get impressed just by taking them to yogurtland.

wouldn't doubt it, she's crazy when she's sober, i haven't seen her drunk yet but she's married with kids now so i doubt anybody wants to hit it, plus she lives where the hottest of girls get impressed just by taking them to yogurtland.

Never underestimate thirsty dudes. Hell, there are dudes who would'ved smashed her on her engagement night while she's pregnant.

I usually would be going to sleep around now, but I'm staying up so I can get a task rolling in Simpsons Tapped and have it go while I'm sleeping 

you haven't done a TAN recap in a while..

what the hell man?
And just like that, my gimmick has died
frown.gif

But with its death, a new gimmick is born

Say hello to grey post guy. You'll have to look real hard to see what I'm saying, but you want to, because the grey intrigues you
I'm too lazy for all that. I always wondered if the people who colored all of their posts did it themselves everytime or is there a setting where you can change your default post color
Niketalk fam....as some may know I'll be a wildland Firefighter this summer

buying all this stuff is getting expensive
sick.gif

I'm up to the 350 mark already
mean.gif

boots, tent, sleeping bag, pickup tent, a good knife, miscellaneous...

IT ALL ADDS UP!!! Not to mention boots alone are 230+
Why arent they giving that to you?
really want this
Not sure if knife or gun disguised as knife.
I thought the same thing. I need that so I can scare people into thinking I have a gun on me at all times. Instant protection
^Reminds me of this
That video just made me crack up. I needed that thank you
laugh.gif
This is at the top of my list for jobs I could never do/ Iys gotta be humid in there I would go insane
Please tell me yogurtland is a theme park. It probably isnt, but the thought of someone making one about yogurt is funny to me.
Guaranteed lulz or your money back.

Lulz were had.

Back
Top Bottom