the thread about nothing...

Did I mentioned rck is gonna have the most posts in here?Well he already surpass me,he now have the 3rd most posts

in here.
:D  is that good?
who knows..
I will take that as a no... 
tired.gif
yes,no,maybe
coming from you, its not. Cuz you hate me.
I don't hate you. I never said I hated you.
I feel like im in hs again and two kids are jawing at each other.
Fight fight fight fight!

Last edited:
My Grandma was laid to rest today. She passed away on the 9th. She was widowed 30 years ago at the age of 52 and never let it discourage her. She had 4 children and 7 grandchildren (and many other friends and family) that loved here dearly. We will all miss her so much, but she left us with a lifetime of great memories.

Made some of the finest cheesecake, potato pancakes, meatloaf, chicken soup, and scalloped potatoes & ham.

R.I.P. Grandma Della.

Last edited:
My Grandma was laid to rest today. She passed away on the 9th. She was widowed 30 years ago at the age of 52 and never let it discourage her. She had 4 children and 7 grandchildren (and many other friends and family) that loved here dearly. We will all miss her so much, but she left us with a lifetime of great memories.

Made some of the finest cheesecake, potato pancakes, meatloaf, chicken soup, and scalloped potatoes & ham.

R.I.P. Grandma Della.
R.I.P

Grandmas are the best.

some broad post pics of roses and captioned it with this
Beautiful Red Roses that I was surprised with after a long day..... No name on the card though
this means she bought them herself right?

╔═════════════════ ೋღ[emoji]9731[/emoji]ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ[emoji]9731[/emoji]ღೋ ════════════════╝

lyk dis if u cry evertim.

R.I.P. Grandma Della.
the most important.

RIP to your grandma.

Back
Top Bottom