the thread about nothing...

Just wanna go to sleep forever.
I know this feeling. Some days I feel like dying too
Being a Kings fan can't be THAT bad.
Nah, i love being a Kings fan..... its them leaving that bums me out. (lets end the sports talk btw 
wink.gif
)

its just the stress of the everyday modern life has put me into a funk

I withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.

90 ******G DAYS . ARE YOU SERIOUS?
That ******g sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't eem know what I'd do 
Tell me about it. Three ******g months is ridiculous.

I withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.

lol damn. i had something like that happen when i deposited money..i told a worker at BoA and got the money into my account the week after. didnt have to do any work :pimp:
Its my school card.
I know if it was any reg bank like boa or citi bank id get the money in less than 24 hours. :smh:

I was withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.
$50 isn't much to wait 90 days over, imagine waiting that long for a dispute over 20,000. I think it was CashMoney99

I was withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.

$50 isn't much to wait 90 days over, imagine waiting that long for a dispute over 20,000. I think it was CashMoney99
I just saw it and it made me think twice about it :lol:.

Last edited:
There are days where i think of the concept of death....and when i think of it....i dont know...i get this feeling.....i just zone out.... i cant describe it....can anyone relate?

Went to check in for my flight.

Look in my wallet, no ID.

Start freaking out.

ID in my pocket.

thank da lawd :pimp:

Went to check in for my flight.

Look in my wallet, no ID.

Start freaking out.

ID in my pocket.

thank da lawd
pimp.gif
where ya goin?
There are days where i think of the concept of death....and when i think of it....i dont know...i get this feeling.....i just zone out.... i cant describe it....can anyone relate?
sorta... but I embrace that feeling

i just noticed all my bff's have been girls, idk if girls see that as a red flag or they see it as a god thing 
grin.gif

I feel ya dog

I hate being friends with girls 
laugh.gif
yea yea like i don't have many friends who are girls but the ones i do, we're close, then i have my best buddy's who are different.

but do you think a girl can sense if you had sex with someone? 

i just noticed all my bff's have been girls, idk if girls see that as a red flag or they see it as a god thing 
grin.gif
Bad thing
frown.gif

Same here. It usually ends with a huge incident. I lost my bff of 4+ years literally yesterday and I'm torn up about it. Even though she was real ****** up and this is for the best.
tired.gif

Girls don't like that because they want to be the only girl in your life. Trust me. It has caused TOO many issues with girls.

Bad thing
frown.gif

Same here. It usually ends with a huge incident. I lost my bff of 4+ years literally yesterday and I'm torn up about it. Even though she was real ****** up and this is for the best.
tired.gif

Girls don't like that because they want to be the only girl in your life. Trust me. It has caused TOO many issues with girls.
that sucks.

i lost my bff's to them finally having found a boyfriend, after that, i never hear from them again, maybe a hi every once in a long while.

but i see your reasoning why that'd be a bad thing.

so is there a double standard? girls could have guy friends, no big deal but when a guy has lady friends then there's that assumption that you both have crossed that line and boned?

Last edited:
so is there a double standard? girls could have guy friends, no big deal but when a guy has lady friends then there's that assumption that you both have crossed that line and boned?
Most guys aren't ok with their girl having a guy best friend.

It has pretty much always been a "her or me" situation, whether in the beginning or stretched out for a while and then they let me know that they're not cool with me having a female best friend.

Most guys aren't ok with their girl having a guy best friend.

It has pretty much always been a "her or me" situation, whether in the beginning or stretched out for a while and then they let me know that they're not cool with me having a female best friend.
true, my ex had a guy friend she always chilled with but they only hung out when they went out as a group with other friends so that's maybe why i didn't see it as a big deal. but they went out alone one day and dude made a move on her but claimed to be drunk 
mean.gif
 so i think i may be watchful from now on.

all my bff's became my bff's from either us trying out that bf/gf thing but not working out but i did have sex them but one, she was a girl who we both had feelings for each other but the time wasn't right. so i think a girl might sense that 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom