the thread about nothing...

:rofl:

Man I asked where you were twice. You got married? Congrats bro

Nah man, I've been everywhere but the altar. A lot of life changing events in the last two months or so since I've been on here. Had to adjust and take care of priorities. I'll give some details after the gym and these games.

Appreciate you asking.

man the stage crew that I was supposed to be work for from the 16-20th is doing a harlem shake video..I wish i could be apart of it |I

Last edited:
i still don't know what the harlem shake is or what the hype is about 
nerd.gif

wait...thats not how i remember how the harlem shake dance goes....is that the white version of it?

I was withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.
90 ******G DAYS . ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Last edited:
I withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.
That ******g sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't eem know what I'd do 

I withdrawing $500 and the atm machine only gave me 450 and the receipt said 500. I called the card company they said I gotta open a dispute and it will take 90 days.
lol damn. i had something like that happen when i deposited money..i told a worker at BoA and got the money into my account the week after. didnt have to do any work :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom