the thread about nothing...

:lol:

Do any of y'all have any weird quirks when you get a new pair of kicks? I have one.

Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man? :lol:

You are not alone, bro....you are not alone.

Do any of y'all have any weird quirks when you get a new pair of kicks? I have one.
Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man? :lol:

i relace shoes

I like mine regular, that's too much work sometimes.

I'd play,eat,shop,and eat with my brand new shoes.
photo%2B2.JPG

I'm not sure how I feel about this anymore lol

When I get new shoes. I try em on. Walk around my house saying "these .....s is tight." Then I put them back in the box and it joins my other DS shoes. Weeks, then months go by without me wearing em. Then I need money for something else so I sell the new shoes for a lower price than I bought em. Then I reminence about all the good times I had not DSing my new kicks. I miss you DS Green Bean Vs. :frown:

When I get new shoes. I try em on. Walk around my house saying "these .....s is tight." Then I put them back in the box and it joins my other DS shoes. Weeks, then months go by without me wearing em. Then I need money for something else so I sell the new shoes for a lower price than I bought em. Then I reminence about all the good times I had not DSing my new kicks. I miss you DS Green Bean Vs. :frown:

Basically. I should just sell off what I have left and cut ties.

dude.....for some reason i couldn't connect to niketalk for a good minute......it was like 2012 all over again.....

didn't know how much i liked this site till minutes ago......

and jonathan....not sure what tcap is.....but no, i am not it.....

How are you taking L's right now, hype is high right now, great time to sell.

I ****** up by selling some pairs in 2007-2009, hype was at it's lowest, sold them for retail prices (I had employee price back then, so not really taking an L). If I would've held on to those shoes, I would be making double/triple what I sold them for.

Example, sold Cement Grey III's worn once for $150 and White/Grey/Uni Blue XIII's DS for $175. Put them up on CL, no love. Hold on until the time is right, learned the hard way.

I'm going to unload more kicks at RIF (Cosignment shop in LA), before Prez weekend, let these Piranhas bite. Already made 2k, selling a handful of pairs.

Enough sneaker talk, this is General, :lol:

took me a while to get into the groove of using my DVR too

Took me about an hour after I installed to get into the groove of loading my DVR...

...one of the greatest things mankind has invented. Sports aside I don't watch programs when they are regularly scheduled, all DVR fo me.

Back
Top Bottom