the thread about nothing...

Quote:

LOCO

just noticed the ad is of sneak swap 
Why did I watch this thinking he was going to succeed?
He does in this one. 

i go to withdraw $

teller: so would you like it in cash?

me: 
indifferent.gif

i am tempted to put it on my life that those people drink before coming to work ........weird things have happened too many times before .......

i go to withdraw $

me: 
indifferent.gif

i am tempted to put it on my life that those people drink before coming to work ........weird things have happened too many times before .......
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you got her good 
laugh.gif
man, i didn't know to be upset she'd drop me that fast or laugh 
laugh.gif

but since i know the way she is i expected that. she got emo and started posting some depressing song lyrics, i  just laughed and clowned her 
laugh.gif

i go to withdraw $

me: 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

Does anyone notice anything????

Instead of saying 5 seconds ago, it says JUST NOW. 

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you got her good 
laugh.gif
man, i didn't know to be upset she'd drop me that fast or laugh 
laugh.gif

but since i know the way she is i expected that. she got emo and started posting some depressing song lyrics, i  just laughed and clowned her 
laugh.gif
Quote:

Originally Posted by MahNameTahrone  

About to have a "catch up" dinner with an old friend. I haven't seen her in 3 years.......

my boy Tahrone about to get it in 
smokin.gif

Just got home from a conference about "El Fideicomiso en la Republica Dominicana" (Trust deed in the Dominican Republic), and what I got from it is that I need to stop giving a damn and stop being so slow with girls. :smh:
what was said conference about 
nerd.gif

a conference about yambs?
Nah lol, the conference was about trust deed investing and the laws in the D.R.
I just missed a good oportunity with some yambs. :\

i go to withdraw $

me: 
indifferent.gif

maybe they want you to diversify yo bonds

Just got home from a conference about "El Fideicomiso en la Republica Dominicana" (Trust deed in the Dominican Republic), and what I got from it is that I need to stop giving a damn and stop being so slow with girls.
mean.gif
what was said conference about 
nerd.gif

a conference about yambs?
Nah lol, the conference was about trust deed investing and the laws in the D.R.
I just missed a good oportunity with some yambs.
ohwell.gif
I hate that feeling 
tired.gif

Awkward moment time

So I'm looking at cards in Target and two police officers walk up beside me looking to get cards for their girlfriends or wives. All of a sudden the guy who runs the package warehouse at my school comes up to me and says " Yo i got a package for you, its been sitting in the spot for a min. Just come thru tomorrow and ask for me"

I wanted to laugh at the cops reactions

I need to find out if Oprah is looking for any original content. Idk why she doesn't scout YouTube for 10 web series and make them shows. *Researches*

Awkward moment time

So I'm looking at cards in Target and two police officers walk up beside me looking to get cards for their girlfriends or wives. All of a sudden the guy who runs the package warehouse at my school comes up to me and says " Yo i got a package for you, its been sitting in the spot for a min. Just come thru tomorrow and ask for me"

They're gonna be staking out the place tomorrow.

Awkward moment time

where do yall usually meet at?

Back
Top Bottom