the thread about nothing...

i completely forgot about two of my shows tonight..
mean.gif

i need to start actually using this damn DV-R, oh well.. i'll wait for the re-runs.

Do any of y'all have any weird quirks when you get a new pair of kicks? I have one.

Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man? :lol:

Do any of y'all have any weird quirks when you get a new pair of kicks? I have one.
Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man?
laugh.gif
you are weird.

Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man?
laugh.gif
the rest of the world calls it a fetish

laugh.gif
you are weird.
I lick their souls, take hundreds of selfies with them then dispose, and then put them in a clear plastic baggie where only I can smell their goodness, and sleep with them making sure no one touches them or they get dirty or found. Then I sell to remove any evidence I ever had them. 

Last edited:
This show on TLC My Strange Addiction..this dude addicted to inflatable pool animals...:rofl: :rofl:

Get your mind out of the gutter you perv. Whenever I get a new pair, I tend to leave one shoe out for a couple of weeks to look at and sometimes smell them for that new shoe smell. I sit them on the bed next to me too. NO, I don't sleep with them but I like to look at them somtimes until I UNDS them. Is this normal behavior for a grown man? :lol:
you are weird.

I made the list :lol:. Kinda strange but it's not creepy. I just like to see them then put them away.

you are weird.
I lick their soles, take hundreds of selfies with them, and then put them in a clear plastic baggie and sleep with them making sure no one touches them or they get dirty. 

That's awesome

laugh.gif
you are weird.

I made the list
laugh.gif
. Kinda strange but it's not creepy. I just like to see them then put them away.
Well ya 
laugh.gif
 I'll leave em out and kinda 'display' them for a day or two and then wear them 
smokin.gif

the rest of the world calls it a fetish

I wouldn't go that far

Awkward moment time

So I'm looking at cards in Target and two police officers walk up beside me looking to get cards for their girlfriends or wives. All of a sudden the guy who runs the package warehouse at my school comes up to me and says " Yo i got a package for you, its been sitting in the spot for a min. Just come thru tomorrow and ask for me"

I wanted to laugh at the cops reactions
Pics of his package? 

you are weird.

I made the list :lol: . Kinda strange but it's not creepy. I just like to see them then put them away.
Well ya 
laugh.gif

I'll leave em out and kinda 'display' them for a day or two and then wear them 
smokin.gif

I usually put them on ice for a while, then break em out. I'm thinking of really doing a post of my collection again with some details. Nowitzness inspired me to stop being lazy and do one again. Most of the pics from my old post aren't even there anymore and it changed since then, so time for an update.

You are not alone, bro....you are not alone.

laugh.gif
i relace shoes

Back
Top Bottom