the thread about nothing...

took me a while to get into the groove of using my DVR too

Took me about an hour after I installed to get into the groove of loading my DVR...

...one of the greatest things mankind has invented. Sports aside I don't watch programs when they are regularly scheduled, all DVR fo me.

DVR is the best. I can never bring myself to record a game but I would turn to the channel before I leave the house and rewind the hell out of it when I come back :lol:

jeez.....there may still be hope

tumblr_mhvvfgZq1y1r16krno1_500.jpg

DAMB son :wow:

It sounds nice. Not sure if it's entirely true. I'm not cynical about love, just real.
i also don't believe that the 'ideal' people have in their head actually exists.....but then you hear a couple stories here and there.......that make you doubt that.......

i think people often misinterpret passion for love?........

i honestly can't remember the last time i did the ash wednesday thing..

momdukes probably thinks imma piece of **** for that too..
mean.gif

What is ash wednesday?

Have you encountered someone who isn't a catholic, but still participated in ash wednesday?

If so, why?

When I get new shoes. I try em on. Walk around my house saying "these .....s is tight." Then I put them back in the box and it joins my other DS shoes. Weeks, then months go by without me wearing em. Then I need money for something else so I sell the new shoes for a lower price than I bought em. Then I reminence about all the good times I had not DSing my new kicks. I miss you DS Green Bean Vs.
frown.gif
How are you taking L's right now, hype is high right now, great time to sell.

I ****** up by selling some pairs in 2007-2009, hype was at it's lowest, sold them for retail prices (I had employee price back then, so not really taking an L). If I would've held on to those shoes, I would be making double/triple what I sold them for.

Example, sold Cement Grey III's worn once for $150 and White/Grey/Uni Blue XIII's DS for $175. Put them up on CL, no love. Hold on until the time is right, learned the hard way.

I'm going to unload more kicks at RIF (Cosignment shop in LA), before Prez weekend, let these Piranhas bite. Already made 2k, selling a handful of pairs.

Enough sneaker talk, this is General,
laugh.gif
This was about 4 years ago.

I haven't bought "sneakers" since then.

What is ash wednesday?

Have you encountered someone who isn't a catholic, but still participated in ash wednesday?

If so, why?
it marks the first day of lent.. you go to church and they draw an ash cross on your forehead.

as far as i know it's strictly a catholic thing, and i don't understand why any non-catholic would want to participate.

What is ash wednesday?
If so, why?

"Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of the Season of Lent. It is a season of penance, reflection, and fasting which prepares [Catholics] for Christ's Resurrection on Easter Sunday, through which [Catholics] attain redemption."

Non-practicing Catholics sometimes decide to give up something like beer, junk food, etc. for the 46 day period :lol:

I give no dambs :smokin

It sounds nice. Not sure if it's entirely true. I'm not cynical about love, just real.
i also don't believe that the 'ideal' people have in their head actually exists.....but then you hear a couple stories here and there.......that make you doubt that.......

i think people often misinterpret passion for love?........

Yeah, I've come to the conclusion to scrap that ideal. It doesn't exist. We're people with funny moods and we change. The key is to love someone for who they are and accept the faults. Just go into it knowing there are going to be faults and you have to be willing to work through it and forgive. Is it easy? absolutely not. Romantic relationships are like any other relationship, like with your family or friends. There are days where friends/family get on your absolute nerve, but in the end you love them right? Same principle in my book, except with bf/gf or husband/wife, you gt to have sex with them :lol:

What is ash wednesday?
If so, why?

it marks the first day of lent.. you go to church and they draw an ash cross on your forehead.

as far as i know it's strictly a catholic thing, and i don't understand why any non-catholic would want to participate.

so they can get domed up

[table][tr][td]1.[/td][td]bryan[/td][td]2585  up1076  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
the best person in the world. he's one in a million. he's polite, kind, thoughtful, and freaking hilarious. there is never going to be anyone like him. i love him more than any boy.

person one- 'hey are you hanging out with bryan today?' 

person two- 'hell yeah i am. he totally rocks.' 

person one- 'yeah...thats what i thought.
[/td][/tr][/table]
i urban dictionary'd my name as well.

sounds about right 
nthat.gif

took me a while to get into the groove of using my DVR too
Took me about an hour after I installed to get into the groove of loading my DVR...

...one of the greatest things mankind has invented. Sports aside I don't watch programs when they are regularly scheduled, all DVR fo me.
DVR is the best. I can never bring myself to record a game but I would turn to the channel before I leave the house and rewind the hell out of it when I come back
laugh.gif
I refuse to watch recorded games 
laugh.gif
 I get ticked when my boy does this.... saying he wants to skip commercials 
mean.gif

or as soon as a highlight happens, he instantly rewinds that **** and plays in frame by frame for like a minute.... acting like he's making his own replay, rather than just waiting a minute or two for the broadcast to show their own replay with like 5 different camera angles.

And yes this is the same friend I'm the best man to and I called him a cheater of life.
this been done posted a few days ago homie
Child please

[table][tr][td]Matt[/td][td]13585  up5603  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt 
Girl 2: Oh you poor thing
[/td][/tr][/table]
I win.

these are good too 
happy.gif

[table][tr][td]Matt[/td][td]3783  up2122  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
An extremely good looking male, otherwise known as a Sexy Beast. Throughout history, Matts have been known to be an exceptional specimen of the human male. The 'Matt' are often popular due to their social adeptness. 
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]matt[/td][td]5766  up3177  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
An attractive, smooth-talking, charming young man. When you’re with him, he makes you feel like a princess; when you’re not, you know he is making another girl feel the same and not even thinking of you. 
[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Matt[/td][td]951  up239  down[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]
A Matt (or just Mat) will make the best boyfriend/guyfriend ever. With their big brown eyes, and heart-melting smile it's hard not to fall for them. They are different, in a beautiful way. Even though they've had a bad past, you'll never know it. They are really strong people, and they change for the better. They are there when you need them, and they value their friendships. They like to look good, and dress well. Handsome, and charming. Very successful at life, make great Dads. Known to be players but when they meet that special girl, their sold. Matt's come off as tough and solid, but deep down, their soft side comes out and you see the sweet gentleman in them. They're not popular, but not a loner either. Friends love them, and guys want to be him. They have a really laid back attitude about themselves, but at the same time they can be the life of the party. Even though they can be a jerk at times, they mean well and are really the nicest guys ever. If you have a Matt, don't let him go. None other compares.
[/td][/tr][/table]
I think my ex made this one for me 
embarassed.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom