the thread about nothing...

Speaking of catholic church I watched that HBO documentary last night about rape in the catholic church.

The priest would rape the deaf children at this boarding school. And he knew which parents couldn't sign and would need interpretation from him. So he would sit down when they came to visit their kids and interpret for the deaf kids. So messed up....he basically isolated the kids. It was so sad watching these grown men sign about their experiences as a child with the priest and everything he would do.

Last edited:
Speaking of catholic church I watched that HBO documentary last night about rape in the catholic church.

The priest would rape the deaf children at this boarding school. And he knew which parents couldn't sign and would need interpretation from him. So he would sit down when they came to visit their kids and interpret for the deaf kids. So messed up....he basically isolated the kids. It was so sad watching these grown men sign about their experiences as a child with the priest and everything he would do.

the hell...... :smh:

Is there any way to blur out a section of an image on a Windows computer? I know that shrinking and then enlarging it does it, but it comes out too pixilated. PLEASE RESPOND
Go here

http://pixlr.com/editor/

Upload your photo and use the smudge tool on the are you want blurred out. Smudge tool is the icon of a hand pointing down
I cant upload them anywhere I was told, theyre work documents and contain sensitive information. Thanks though I appreciate the help
I don't play video games and I need to buy one as a gift for a friend. I know he already has Assassins Creed III, DmC and Resident Evil 6. What else is good? Oh, it's for PS3. Thanks.
Uncharted 1-3. He will not be disappointed.

my lil brother and cousin are downstairs trying shrooms...they dont know I'm home......I'm thinking about scaring the **** outta them

there was so much traffic to the point where i missed my only class for the day so i decided to go down to resorts world and gamble. first spin i hit big and i eventually lost it all :smh: then i tried my luck at the baccarat tables and i was winning in the beginning and lost.............. up 70 then down 200 :x

Why dont you wanna play games anymore.
I have no job and nothing to do at home
Don't wana have my daily acomplishments to be beating missions all day
Just turrble yo

So after the job search, work out and what have you, you're gonna just stare at the wall? Watching TV is better or being on NT is better? Unless you're going to do nothing to but read books, you're over thinking it. You gotta do something to get your mind off not having a job.

I'm just sayin, do you doe.

Haven't cut my hair in about 6 months or really brushed it...getting natural dreads coming in :lol:

Back
Top Bottom