the thread about nothing...

I'm thinking about getting some down home Louisiana cooking... Po boys and catfish sounding good right now 
nthat.gif

packed up my shoe exchange box... DS pair of J's heading someones way :nerd:

i just shipped mine out..

DS Nike retros from 2007 shall be getting "lei'd" pretty soon.

:nerd:

oooh.... I will play the hint game too....

I was sitting in a bar with my uncles, and saw it occur live... I was only in middle school, but I was tall, and nobody bothered me (plus I wasn't drinking)

Due to lack of funds, having to prepare for this license exam, and not having a job, I am confined to the apartment. I can't even fully enjoy my move to Florida, yet. :smh:
On a positive note, I have a phone interview tomorrow for a position and several recruiters have contacted me within the past week.
It's only a matter of time. :nthat:

Due to lack of funds, having to prepare for this license exam, and not having a job, I am confined to the apartment. I can't even fully enjoy my move to Florida, yet.
mean.gif

On a positive note, I have a phone interview tomorrow for a position and several recruiters have contacted me within the past week.
It's only a matter of time.
nthat.gif
Good luck, fam. Claim it, and it's yours 
happy.gif

Due to lack of funds, having to prepare for this license exam, and not having a job, I am confined to the apartment. I can't even fully enjoy my move to Florida, yet.
mean.gif

It's only a matter of time.
nthat.gif
Carpe Diem my friend, carpe mother ******g diem

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about a NT channel I still minimize when ppl walk by or look over my shoulders like I'm lookin at something bad when I'm just in the S&T forum

When they see the site "NikeTalk what is that"..my response "oh nothin"

I usually only browse NT at work, so when I P4L so i can view content that my work blocks, my later is at work again where I still can't enjoy the content....

I missing out on Ironman lazer.  That troll telling people to lift.  Pokemon MMO vids.

I don't remember to look at these things at home.

Back
Top Bottom