the thread about nothing...

another sleepless night 
mean.gif
Ehh sleep is the cousin of death...
Yeah i know right.. sleep is for the weak  

Is it normal to have this feeling that you KNOW you're gonna win the lotto one day?
Not that youre relying on that to happen. Just a feeling in your gut that you know its going to happen?

burrito: white rice, barbacoa, pico de gallo, sour cream, cheese and lettuce with a pibb
nthat.gif

So I was eating at a restaurant the other day. At the end, the waiter pulled one of these:

How do you do this :nerd:

lulz @ people that lie with the whole "I'm so happy for you" crap.
your phony smiles are see through kid.

just had some delicious pancakes. Are you guys happy for me?
:lol: :smh: humans
------------

tumblr_mh13x4Q8qq1ru423qo1_500.jpg

:lol: :smh: silly humans man

Last edited:
Is it normal to have this feeling that you KNOW you're gonna win the lotto one day?
Not that youre relying on that to happen. Just a feeling in your gut that you know its going to happen?

Lol I know 2 people that both say the same thing :smh:

They just go on and on about the lotto and what they are goin to do when they win. Get them on the topic and they talk like they already won... its so ridiculous :smh:

I can kinda understand people that think theyre going to win big when it comes to gambling and card games because it takes and allows for a certain amount of user skill...but the state lotto ?

Its nothing but a random crap-shoot with odds of 1 in 135,145,920

Compare to the odds of you dying in some random accident

odds-of-death.png

Valentines day is around the corner gents be weary of girls all of a sudden becoming cozy. lol :smh: See it happening already.

Bruh..

I need to make a youtube vid..

Me 2 I'm bout to have a camera filming when ever I'm around my dog cause he does some stupid/funny stuff when tryng to go after his bone. Hell jump up, smack it, pick it up with his mouth and toss it then do the routine all over again

Just mailed out my W-2 gettin back 1600 deff looking to plan a vacation somewhere still and also just got an email back from a bettin website that my 600$ has been approved it should take acouple days now to be trasfered in my bank account. I deposited 50$ over the weekend and by Sunday night I was at 600 just by playin BJ

Back
Top Bottom